• No but I'm going to say Yes anyway.

Votes: 91 34.3%

• Total voters
3261 - 3280 of 3286 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Yes Garry, hope it all goes well and I look forward to your post op pics in your other uniform..........

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
8,639 Posts
Take photos from above to hide your triple chins
Good luck Garry
Talk soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
In recovery room n my bumhole hurts.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
Also wasn't expecting that much blood in my pee.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
Results=benign.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,596 Posts
This is a shout out to KURO,anyone heard from him recently,? anyone with his contact give him a "ping" to say g'day and see how he is,and what his local conditions are ?

Cheers,G.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
This is a shout out to KURO,anyone heard from him recently,? anyone with his contact give him a "ping" to say g'day and see how he is,and what his local conditions are ?

Cheers,G.
Assuming you mean y60kuro. Sent him an email, haven't heard from him in quite a while either.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
As most would know, that follows this thread, I've had some real personal and physical crap going on over the last 4mths. :poop: But a strange occurrence happened when talking to my wife, about the fact that I have only had 1.5hrs sleep, since 2am Monday morning, because my friggin mind won't close down. 🤬

I was saying that I told the Dr, that the DIAZEPAM wasn't doing anything for me, even when taking twice the dosage and with three bottles of wine. I was trying to find out, if I could take more and the Dr said no! 😥 I told her that many years ago, I tried sleeping pills and they only hyped me up, just like Phenergan did with our son. He was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, after many years of hell and my wife said to me...............I think you are/have Aspergers! :unsure: The funny thing about this statement is.....................I've been thinking/wondering this exact same thing, because my mind just races, even when people are talking to me or I'm trying to focus on important stuff! :eek:

Foo

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
8,639 Posts
As most would know, that follows this thread, I've had some real personal and physical crap going on over the last 4mths. :poop: But a strange occurrence happened when talking to my wife, about the fact that I have only had 1.5hrs sleep, since 2am Monday morning, because my friggin mind won't close down.

I was saying that I told the Dr, that the DIAZEPAM wasn't doing anything for me, even when taking twice the dosage and with three bottles of wine. I was trying to find out, if I could take more and the Dr said no! I told her that many years ago, I tried sleeping pills and they only hyped me up, just like Phenergan did with our son. He was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, after many years of hell and my wife said to me...............I think you are/have Aspergers! :unsure: The funny thing about this statement is.....................I've been thinking/wondering this exact same thing, because my mind just races, even when people are talking to me or I'm trying to focus on important stuff! :eek:

Foo
And you don’t ring back after your phone drops out on people. Sure sign your in the spectrum.
Try some speed and see what it does to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
Stay calm, my friend. ADHD does similar things. There are many high flyers with it. They have learned to function and not tried to be the ‘norm’.

3261 - 3280 of 3286 Posts