• No but I'm going to say Yes anyway.

Votes: 92 34.3%
3381 - 3400 of 3462 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
All good here.

Getting old sucks though. I have grown a third testicle. The other two are now benched and another one decides to sprout. FMD.

After an ultra sound all good. Some minor surgery may be required if it becomes annoying.
Old WTF? :eek: Wish I was as young as you! ;) Here's my secret, be as stubborn as you can and as hard arsed as possible about not giving up. ;) People that tell me I can't or shouldn't do that, are a great motivator for me but in saying that, it can back fire if you don't know when to stop and that's, my biggest problem in life. 😬 I push hard with work and my sport and am only just now, learning when to draw the line. o_O

Foo

Reactions: trev zd30

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Anyone want a tenant? I’ll give mine away for free.
You are better than me, I couldn't put up with the chit that the both of you have been going through and our kids know that also. ;) My temperament wouldn't allow me to turn a blind eye to drugs, family or not. :mad:

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Hmmm, haven't been to bed yet, the mind won't shut down. :cry:

Foo

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Well, I had my first psychologist appointment today and lucky me, I have both ADHD and Aspergers. 🧨🏆 No wonder I do peoples heads in, trying to understand my moods. 🤣🤣🤣

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
Well, I had my first psychologist appointment today and lucky me, I have both ADHD and Asperger's. 🧨🏆 No wonder I do peoples heads in, trying to understand my moods. 🤣🤣🤣

Foo
You will be ok Foo, you can deal with it now we know your not just mean . My wife says you're special in a good kind of way.

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
You will be ok Foo, you can deal with it now we know your not just mean . My wife says you're special in a good kind of way.
Thanks, I think but say thank you to your wife.

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,078 Posts
Thanks, I think but say thank you to your wife.

Foo
The wife has a bipolar son and we have a grandchild with adhd and asd so feel for you.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
The wife has a bipolar son and we have a grandchild with adhd and asd so feel for you.
Well that makes more sense to me now. Thanks mate. :cool:

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
I thought about this and whether I would post it. 🤔 Today marks our 38th wedding anniversary but you know what? I still feel the love for my wife, as I did when we first met and when I got home this morning, she wished me happy anniversary. I got her some roses and we were going to go out for dinner tonight but both have a lot of crap going on in our heads at the moment, so will go out tomorrow. I have a bottle of good plonk and got some prawns crab and salt n pepper squidly and we will have that tonight. :)

If I was a heartless person, I wouldn't give a chit about today and the meaning of it but I do and I'm trying to correct my short comings as a person, so I can look in the mirror and and think.............I'm not giving up, without a fight! 😉

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Good for you. Hang in there.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,784 Posts
Well, I had my first psychologist appointment today and lucky me, I have both ADHD and Aspergers. 🧨🏆 No wonder I do peoples heads in, trying to understand my moods. 🤣🤣🤣

Foo
Have they made an appointment for the psychiatrist for you yet?

I refused, "assess the impact of the diagnosis on my life" my arse.

I know the impact ...

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Have they made an appointment for the psychiatrist for you yet?

I refused, "assess the impact of the diagnosis on my life" my arse.

I know the impact ...
Yeah I see him Wednesday but these appointments were made by me.

Foo

·
nissan patrol
15,784 Posts
Yeah I see him Wednesday but these appointments were made by me.

Foo
I made the initials (Doc and Psycho), Psycho wanted to get me into see a Psychi to assess the impact on relationships and to determine if it is severe enough to be eligible for disability pension.

I have had a high level and demanding career, the wife left and I fail the asset test by a large margin, so what's the point ...

But there is impact in knowing unfortunately.

I think I am turning into a hermit rather than knowingly inflict it on others ...

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
I made the initials (Doc and Psycho), Psycho wanted to get me into see a Psychi to assess the impact on relationships and to determine if it is severe enough to be eligible for disability pension.

I have had a high level and demanding career, the wife left and I fail the asset test by a large margin, so what's the point ...

But there is impact in knowing unfortunately.

I think I am turning into a hermit rather than knowingly inflict it on others ...
I understand where you are coming from but I want to change a little for the better or be able to put a plan B in place. I've always been able to have a plan B, so long as I know what is wrong. :)

Foo

·
nissan patrol
15,784 Posts
I'm done with plan B's, too old for that crap. Besides, I know I am a good person, and many more people than just me will tell you that.

If people don't like me the way I am from a first impression, without attempting to get to know me, then that is there loss.

But at 63 and a lot of friends across the world I just will not have some shrink telling me how to be a better person.

I am smart enough to understand that it is I who has the issue, and that it is I who needs to be mindful of those who don't know (or care) of the diagnosis when I interact with them.

So fcuk the shrink. Why waste the money on something I am well able, and mentally equipped, to deal with myself.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Well update from seeing the shrink is..............You have an underlying depression problem. :eek: It would seem that, there is depression and then there's depression. Not all are the same, so he's told me that he will work on that first. 🤕

Foo

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,278 Posts
Been a long time . R U ok , yeah life’s pretty bloody good at the moment . Seeing a new bird that’s 5 years older then me. Looks after me so good , but my reason for chiming in is I’m sitting here in emergency this awesome women’s daughter 17 and autistic has decided to try over does on phenergen Spelling is probably way off . This kid struggles, Not the 1st time. She’s take. 6 Panadols a few times . She cuts herself often. Bloody hard to see a kid that can be so amazing flip and do this . She was perfect tonight . Then bam. Let’s try over dose .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3381 - 3400 of 3462 Posts