Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Erky perky, hope it clears up soon.

Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Implant is hurting, radiation burns don’t feel good, the shaking up today has just made my tea shoot through me. Don’t give a rat’s arse. Went fishing and I’m happy. Very damn tired though.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Erky perky, hope it clears up soon.
So long as I keep being a good boy, it should. Even my wife has said to others, that she is surprised how well I'm behaving myself. 😁 Dr that saw me is confident that it will, so long as I keep my blood pressure down, don't exercise or do any other strenuous activity, hence why I have till next week off, due to my job. :) See the actual surgeon next Monday.

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Implant is hurting, radiation burns don’t feel good, the shaking up today has just made my tea shoo through me. Don’t give a rat’s arse. Went fishing and I’m happy. Very damn tired though.
Just pace yaself a bit better and fish for less time but more days. 😁

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Always knew that your a Tasmanian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nah, it's from detaching parasites like you. :p🤣😇

I would seriously not want to have a large graft area to be done because the level of pain and discomfort would just blow your mind and require some seriously good headspace to be able to cope with it. o_O

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Saw the surgeon this morning and they got all of the nasties :) but the graft is being a pain in the arse and is going to take some nursing along for it to work. 🤬 So another week of behaving myself and not being able to ride the bike. :poop:

Foo

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,955 Posts
Saw the surgeon this morning and they got all of the nasties :) but the graft is being a pain in the arse and is going to take some nursing along for it to work. 🤬 So another week of behaving myself and not being able to ride the bike. :poop:

Foo
Good that you are healing , you can't leave us yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Phone call from the Dr, another lot of hack to be done. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts
Phone call from the Dr, another lot of hack to be done. 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Foo
Damn, you haven’t healed from the last lot. When does this happen?

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Damn, you haven’t healed from the last lot. When does this happen?
Next Friday but I don't know whether it's the one above the eyebrow or the one behind my left ear yet. I'll know later today, when I get the stitches out from the biopsies.

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
This one is looking slightly better now but will take some time for the good skin to cover the area. The donor area is being strange with creepy crawly feelings and being itchy. 🥴

Eyelash Beard Jaw Ear Vision care

Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,061 Posts
This one is looking slightly better now but will take some time for the good skin to cover the area. The donor area is being strange with creepy crawly feelings and being itchy. 🥴

View attachment 534419

Foo
Good luck with it all mate.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,895 Posts

View attachment 534419

Foo
Looks like you had a few rounds with Mike Tyson. He gave you a good chewing.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Finally some half decent news. The one that needs to come out from behind my ear, isn't a nasty one that sends bad bits into you but is one that will keep growing and spreading out and the Dr is happy with how my ear and the graft is now progressing. 😁

Foo

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
27,518 Posts
Watching Adult ADHD on Insight. Well fork me, there are so many things here, mentioned by different people on this show, just rings true for me. 😱 One bloke was 53 when diagnosed and his answer to the question about how he felt about that, is exactly how I felt. Then listening to a woman saying that she would say......you don't want to be like me because I'm not a good roll model, is exactly, what I told my son. 🥺 There's plenty more about my self loathing for how I felt with my thinking and other things but this will give people some idea of how forked up your life can be when there is something like ADHD isn't diagnosed with people. I have always said to those that are close to me, that I don't know why I react the way I do and why I couldn't seem to change. 🤔

Foo

3601 - 3620 of 3645 Posts