Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a r32 gtr steering wheel and it dits on but the thing for the blinkers is not on and they won't retract how can I make it work?

·
Registered
nissan
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 32 wheel only has a horn aswell but on the gq steering colum it has a pin and the gq
Wheel has a metal plate and they slide together witch makes the blinker retract

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
i got r31 wheel on mine and someone put 2 small screws in to turn indicators off, u may need to do same
don't the pins need to be flexible? otherwise on full lock they'll snap the indicator return?

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
i have a standard nissan 180sx on mine no mods straight on every thing worrk i would imagine the R32 wouldnt be any different

·
Registered
nissan
2,694 Posts
I've fitted an aftermarket wheel and it doesn't have the pin to turn off indicators...i just use my hand to flick it back off...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
I've fitted an aftermarket wheel and it doesn't have the pin to turn off indicators...i just use my hand to flick it back off...:rolleyes:
Same with my GQ, I just learnt to live with it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Grab a pulsar one, i think n14 i have (maybe n13 cant remember) but it bolts straight on, horn works, indicators cancel and it looks nice. should be easy to get and cheap as there is nearly a pulsar in every wrecker...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Bevin,

I've had an R32 wheel of my safari for 6 years now. The comments above are correct and the indicators do not self cancel.

Other than that it's a great wheel and very solid. The "S" in the middle makes it look stock on the safari.

Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts