1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Remember, you're unique... just like everyone els
nissan patrol
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lads,

Need some help.

Purchased a set of RaceTech EGT & boost gauges a while ago and have misplaced the bloody instructions. So if someone could scan and email ([email protected]) or post them on here that would be great. If it helps they are the white (day) & green (night) ones.

I have emailed the bloke a bought them off too, but i thought this would be a way of getting started sooner.

cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just installed some yesterday mate, black to earth( somewhere metal to body )
Red to constant power
Orange to an accessories ( when you turn key on )
I didnt use white wire as i just kept mine on the blue colour only for day and night, the white wire can be connected to the lights if you want to change colours between day and night.
I installed egt and water temp, hope this helps a bit

·
Registered
nissan patrol
12 Posts
PM me your mobile number and I can text pics of the instructions if ya still need them mate.

Hello, I'm hoping you could also help me too.
I have just bought my 1st patrol and racetech boost and EGT gauges are fitted to it. I need the instructions for them and how to figure out how to get rid of that bloody annoying beep on start up. also want to check the wiring.

I've searched on google and in the forum but i cannot seem to find the instructions.

·
Registered
Nissan
4 Posts
G day also wanted some tips installing these gauges thanks in advance for advice where was the best place to pick up constant power and acc power under the dash wire colours?? Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
402 Posts
To turn the alarm off you need to hold the button then turn your key to on and wait for the gauge to go through its start up thing then turn the car off and take your finger off the gauge button. Next time you start there should be no alarm. Remember to keep your finger on the button until you've switched the ignition off again.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
848 Posts
I picked up the power from the fuse panel. Got a piggy back fuse holder.

For the lights to change colour with the headlights I tapped into the wire from the cig lighter.

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
Lads,

Need some help.

Purchased a set of RaceTech EGT & boost gauges a while ago and have misplaced the bloody instructions. So if someone could scan and email ([email protected]) or post them on here that would be great. If it helps they are the white (day) & green (night) ones.

I have emailed the bloke a bought them off too, but i thought this would be a way of getting started sooner.

cheers
Hi mate, how is it going? I have lost my instructions too if you have it can you please post it here?

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
Just installed some yesterday mate, black to earth( somewhere metal to body )
Red to constant power
Orange to an accessories ( when you turn key on )
I didnt use white wire as i just kept mine on the blue colour only for day and night, the white wire can be connected to the lights if you want to change colours between day and night.
I installed egt and water temp, hope this helps a bit
Hi mate, can you post the picture of back of the egt gauge or the diagram in the instruction/manual? I am not able to find out what the connectors are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts