Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted a new radio antenna driver side pillar, used Supercrap Auto "Offset Pillar Antenna $18.50" Goes straight on if anyone needs to replace one.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Thnks, I im about to replace mine

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
Thanks for the info, thought about it, but never worried about it.

·
Registered
nissan
175 Posts
I'd like to get a new one myself, my supercheap didn't have them on the shelves and I cant see them online, I'll see if they can order it in

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
They will charge you around $9.00 to order ANY part into the store.

·
Registered
nissan
175 Posts
Are you serious? with the network of stores that they have? thats ridiculous.....I can hear ebay calling

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'd like to get a new one myself, my supercheap didn't have them on the shelves and I cant see them online, I'll see if they can order it in
Its called a universal offset pillar mount AP120(not listed for Nissan Patrol)

·
Registered
nissan
347 Posts
cant believe you EVER thoguht well of supercheap!! fair enough they have a fair bit of gear at good prices but its all chinese crap! i used to work there and the amount of stuff that got returned was rediculous. and as soon as you ask for a decent brand your paying top dollar anyway. so why not give ya moneys to the little guy:)

back on topic, i have this same aerial fitted just recently. easy as replacement. only i had to replace the aerial cable cos the guy who stole it cut the terminal off the *****.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts