Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been checking out the radius fab 4" snorkel and pod air box. was wondering if anyone has fitted one and are they any good with the K&N filter? I have a second battery and while the panel filter housing looks the goods I can't really be farcked moving the battery, vacuum canister and overflow bottle. It's either that or the Fatz box.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
479 Posts
I've been also looking into air boxes for dual batteries and the panel 1 would be great but I think it sticks to far out towards the drivers side to fit the 4" 90 degree bend to the turbo. The pod 1 is much cheaper and would fit the pipe easily. I wonder if it would flow good enough with a k&n.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,397 Posts
Also looking into this. I heard someone say it doesnt flow as much as his panel style box but im still unsure how good it is? Need to find someone running one thats got abit of power. The price is right but.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
479 Posts
Had a look at the pod 1 there today pretty small. I'm going to get the panel 1 and move the battery back. He said he's making a new 1 soon which you don't need to move battery but I need 1 too soon and my second battery tray needed re mounting anyway

·
Registered
nissan
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that the standard pod filter that radius sell for the gu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts