Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought i would throw my extra cab up seeing as it gets heap of attention on facebook and people asking about its details fairly often. so here's the run down.

extra cab gq built by radius fabrications:
radius fab cut, paint, tray, sliders, snorkle, airbox, exhaust manifold
3 core copper brass radiator
raslarr winch bar with runva 11xp, 2x 55w 7"hid, 2x 30w led floodlights
12" profender adjustable remote ressies with 3" dobinsons coils, superior dropped arms, rear lowers, panhards, draglink, drop out cones and home made coil retainers, extended front bumpstops by 35mm and rears by 75mm
35x12.5x15 goodyear wrangler kevlars on 15x10-44 polished alloys
vy commy seats
notched gearbox crossmember

unfortunately bills, rates, rego and a few other financial bits and pieces have put the build on hold for the moment.

importnat and yet to come and in order of need:
clutch
brake master cylinder
inner axle seals and swivel hub rebuild

future bits
braced front diff (most likely do it at the same time as rebuilding swivel hubs and inner seals)
rear mechanical locker and front chinese airlocker
braced coil towers front and rear and extend front shock towers
hydro bumpstops front(adjustable profender units)
make up brush bars
light bar mounts for the roof to place them roughly at the b pillar
rear mount the runva
finish interior off with a few new trimmings, window rubbers, and sound proofing

couple of pics of it so far:

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Have heard a lot of good things about Ritchies work, and I can see why.

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no idea what breed of wheels these are, ive asked around everywhere but no one seems to have seen them before. overflow bottle is the stock unit just moved forward and sitting on an angle towards the front left headlight.

·
Registered
nissan
41 Posts
richie does some awesome work. if you dont mind me asking what does he charge for just the chop, Im tempted to get mine done in the near future? Nice truck mate

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I was in the right place at the right time and managed to pick it up from richie as it is in the shot with the simexs strapped to the tray.

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
finally have a few more things getting done on the ute, new safari tough clutch going in, 50" aurora light bar on gutter mounts happening once stock arrives, new 2" rear coils to bring the ride height to be even front and rear, rebuilt front diff and swivel hubs, sourcing new intercooler too.

few pics of a little hill climb

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
no idea what breed of wheels these are, ive asked around everywhere but no one seems to have seen them before. overflow bottle is the stock unit just moved forward and sitting on an angle towards the front left headlight.
Wheels are the GMax "4-Pro". Not sure if still available, not listed on GMax web site but are shown here GMAX - Wheel Collection 2008 . Used to see them advertised in 4WD Action only ever seen them in 15 x 10.

Nice extra cab by the way, just extended enough to not look stupid.

·
Registered
nissan
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers for that info bud. Just recently traded them in on a set of incubus alloys wrapped in 35" bighorns. The offset was ****ting me off something fierce!! Liking the new look a lot more too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts