Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grrrrrrr. Has anyone seen the ad for a so called race around the world challenge between NZ and AU, it shows this simpleton, moron walking through a market lane carrying a large fish by the tail and he keeps dropping it, he even abuses it, he's not smart enough to put his hand in it's gills and carry it, gruffffff, they walk amongst us and now even represent us internationally. Man I hate reality TV, it's so.......... un-real!

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
Now now, people will call you a bully and accuse you of talking down to people and being up yourself...

On the other hand, who watches reality TV to give a damn, it is TV for morons, so chill Winston ... :)

Reactions: jeffs5 and heyhey

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,225 Posts
I'm with you a bit Esty, but I ONLY watch TV for V8 Supercars or F1.

The fact my computer main screen is a 42" TV doesn't count ;)

·
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
Damn straight Esty.

Probably watched 2 hours of TV this year, and that was at someone else's place, and it was F1.

I do watch movie and series DVD's though, TV without ad's.

Bought the box set of Breaking Bad not long ago, great laugh.

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
I have been slowly watching less and less since I came to this sun baked land, I wonder why.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And I'm the same, watch less and less TV but I still like my News programmes and my animal doco's, this is where I have seen these stupid bloody idiotic ads for shows that people ARE watching, that is the sad part.

These morons walk among us and are shown on TV as something to aspire to for our young impressionable youth. As said, people are watching them, you and I may not, but someone is and paying the bills for the networks.....................:(.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,675 Posts
If I am home there will be at least 3 of our 10 TVs on.
Am I an addict? Probably :)

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Three tv's on ??? You're shytting me !!!???

Ten tv's ? Don't know what to say.

·
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
What's TV??
It's a socially accepted form of wasting your life away while turning your brain to chit and getting fat at the same time.

There should be a TV medical tax as it has been scientifically proven that watching TV will lead to health complications (eye problems, obesity, alcoholism, depression etc) that places added strain on the health system.

The idea replacement, once they have phases out TV's will of course naked female jelly wrestling at the local sports complex.

Healthy and entertaining.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,016 Posts
99% of T.V is shyte.
I only watch the footy. The few T.V series' that I watch (They're all cartoons....) I generally download.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
551 Posts
I bought a new 55" LED TV about a month ago. All I use it for is listening to music.

Reactions: chrismav

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,675 Posts
I've got a 50" plasma in my bedroom. Don't have to squint to watch tv in bed.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,246 Posts
My Mrs wants a tv in the bedroom,

I always was told that's a no no !

But you know what, if that's what it takes to get her in here,
A tv she'll get !!

LOL's

A bit of pron to set the mood.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts