Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gu 1998
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Found the rear lights are out, but not all of them. The lower (bumper bar) lights work fine, just the ones on the door level and the top brake light.

I thought a fuse was out, but upon checking I couldn't actually find the specific fuse for the tail lights. The panel indicator for the fuses did not really indicate which one breaks the rear lights. The book was no use either.

I check a globe and it looked fine.

Perhaps someone knows which fuse I should be checking and what the indicator panel has labelled it as.

Cheers.

·
Registered
757 Posts
If you from oz then they never came wired up from standard so maybe you have more of a wiring issue than a blown fuse.
Bumper lights were standard lighting in Aus so maybe who ever wired yours up has tapped into the upper brake light for the power supply.
You might find some loose wiring around that area or you might even find someone has fitted a fuse around the back of the vehicle.
There is a fuse for the back lights its in the fuse box near the drivers seat. I know this because i blew a couple while i was installing my upper brake lights. From memory i cant remember what its labelled but it should be pretty easy to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts