Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone thoughts on the above, is it racism or Australians just wanting a better Australia.

·
Registered
nissan
755 Posts
There is NOTHING racist about it, and there should be NO shame in one's desire to maintain the culture and way of life we have for the next generation.

If you have a problem with that, your probably in the "greens party" and you should be beaten

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Zero racism.

Media and idiots protesting againts them were saying this and they were the ones burning Australian Flags!!
They should have been locked up!

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,127 Posts
An emotive subject and one that is open to abuse by corkheads! :headwall:

Foo

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,999 Posts
There is NOTHING racist about it, and there should be NO shame in one's desire to maintain the culture and way of life we have for the next generation.

If you have a problem with that, your probably in the "greens party" and you should beaten
Exactly.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,070 Posts
2.2%of Australians are Moslem. 100% of Australians pay halal tax. Doesn't seem right. Even Vegemite is halal certified.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
The scum that protested against this pushed a 70 year old lady to ground so that they could steal her Australian flag, they all were the ones throwing horse **** at the police.

Reclaim Australia thanked the Police for being there and said that they don't get paid enough.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,861 Posts
Well it's a sad day if we have to reclaim our own country and when exactly did we loose it. ?. Unfortunately unlike the states it's not illegal to desecrate or burn the flag something perhaps we should look into. Like wise I hope we have finally settled on our flag, doesn't bother me having the Union Jack in the corner as we were and still are a British settled colony, but that's another debate.

Anyway my two cents is rallies are great but riots are better and highly recommend one if you get the chance, but seriously I think we need to piss off these muppets in government and show were strong as a nation not divided, slow up this influx of immigration as a bigger population is not really what Australia needs its a sustainable one, and stop selling our land to over seas investors.

Hope this Dick Smith party does some good because Parmer was a flop and didn't shake enough grass for the snakes to stick there heads up. I'll leave politics alone and hope they do the same for me and piss off closing tracks and fees to camp where our forefathers have for centuries.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I do not subscribe to the Reclaim group being racist. I think they have a valid point also.

Case example;

The new FS Hospital in Perth.

No dedicated place of worship for Christians. All beliefs have to share.

Except Moslems as they get their own, with their own ablutions.

This is seriously farked up.

No Cookies | Perth Now

Reactions: madk1w1

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Agreed. No racism about it. This started out as a rally of like minded people saying we like Australia with it's original laws thanks. If you want to be different then exercise your Australian given right to leave freely.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,070 Posts
cadbury easter eggs are halal certified...
Haven't bought cadburys for a long time.
Halal Choices
Here is a site that tells you which companies and product are halal. Apparently cadburys Rum and Raisin are not halal.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
16,070 Posts
cadbury easter eggs are halal certified...
Muslims don't celebrate Easter, why the fcuk do they need to be halal?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts