Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
please someone stands on a 3.0, what effect it from him (whether or not to buy it), can lay out photos and even I do not understand what all the same price he
I'm not standing on mine, it looks tough but still not standing on it.....

What effect, it dosen't leak(at least not unless you stand on it).

Photo's see the website. They look like a Intercooler.

I do not understand what all the same price? I don't understand the question?

·
Grenade Master
2,640 Posts
I'm not standing on mine, it looks tough but still not standing on it.....
Our friend Nikolay is simply asking what is someone's opinion/standing on those intercoolers.

What effect, it dosen't leak(at least not unless you stand on it).
Simply Nikolay they ARE making better intercoolers instead of of those poor factory units, e.g. better free flowing and stronger cores, much better shaped and designed end housings (tanks). Highly recommended replacement units.

Photo's see the website. They look like a Intercooler.
He is simply asking if someones has got one installed and would like to see the photos of the installation.

I do not understand what all the same price? I don't understand the question?
Well the website is slightly confusing even to English speaker, Nikolay the different prices ARE for e.g. change over units (where you send the old unit to them) or for complete intercooler, or various other options like with combo scoop+intercooler etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
After looking at 3 brands i ordered the cross country intercooler, dear but bigger with a built in fan, $1300 delivered, im hoping it puts out some more grunt too!
Worst part is a 4 week wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts