Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanting to know which model crd , as has the power steering reservoir and bracket has it mounted next to the battery as i have a plenum facing forward for a fmic
Thanks
Jono

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
ZD30 has the reservoir where you are talking about. You might be able to get one from a 3L Patrol and adapt the hoses. I have just done a FMIC in my ZD30 and moved the reservoir back to the next available bolt holes on the front of the battery tray to make more room for the intercooler pipe.

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
The ZD30 reservoir tank is already set up to bolt to the battery tray. It has a hose to the pump. You probably need to change hose fitting into the pump. I think that is shown in plumna's post above. Last photo.

. This photo is from below the pump to the battery tray.

·
Registered
Nissan
106 Posts
Cross country do a kit as stated above. I just used the 3.0 ressie, hoses and the fitting off the pump itself. Bracket wise I just used a piece of flat bat bolted to the battery tray.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Cross country do a kit as stated above. I just used the 3.0 ressie, hoses and the fitting off the pump itself. Bracket wise I just used a piece of flat bat bolted to the battery tray.
I had wondered if the ZD fitting would work. In most pics it looks like the mounting holes are a little offset from the inlet hole on the pump and the ZD fitting looks like the offset is the opposite way to the TD. Have you got any pics.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There's a wrecker who has the zd res, bracket n hoses for cheap near me but i think I need the pump elbow can anyone confirm its 38mm centres external holes or for plan z is ive tapped a thread in the thinnest ally plate lol i had lying around and had a gasket for pump side

Attachments

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Ah, that makes sense. I just assumed you were pointing it back but that is the way I expected the ZD fitting to sit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts