Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... thought I'd post this on here and share the love. If you're like me and you've got a TJM or ARB bullbar that has the indicators in it, the globes rust into the globe holders because they don't put a rubber seal in their indicator assemblies... below are some LED's that should fix that problem.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

Have a good one guys. :p

Ben

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
Personally.. I'd prefer these. From OzLED Brendale for a similar price.

Cheers

·
Banned
1,101 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,823 Posts
Mat can you put up a pic of the led strip at day time. Did you just wire them onto your Parker's?

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
Mat can you put up a pic of the led strip at day time. Did you just wire them onto your Parker's?
Day time Pics as requested Big Rig. PS: Hahaha at the size of the Feroza next to it :p

I put in the LED Parkers, LED Indicator/Parker Combo in the Bull Bar and LED Strip Light all at the same time. The Strip Lighting is just Piggy Backed off the Bull Bar Lights and all come on with Parkers. Used these Dohickeys :)

I think it looks boss haha also practical as it used sweet fark all power and you can see at the front of the car just with parkers :)

Cheers

·
Registered
419 Posts
Aren't those bottom ones just going to come off or get smashed when you hit a rock or the side of a bog hole ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had the strip lights on the front they lasted well but crushing the against saplings doesn't do them the world of good think that should be on the product information card lmao

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
that should be on the product information card lmao
Lol, just reminded me about the can of tuna I had for lunch. Read the labelling and it had a warning that it contained fish :crazy: No s**t sherlock

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
Aren't those bottom ones just going to come off or get smashed when you hit a rock or the side of a bog hole ?
Yeah probably if you hit a rock with your bull bar.. Even if it gets pulled off its $12 for 5 metres so I am not too fussed. And easy to replace with a new strip!

Only a guess but yes they must have an in built resistor as they flash at normal speed.

Cheers

·
Registered
419 Posts
That's pretty cheap!

I need to replace one of my indicators, so I might get a set of those.

Yeah probably if you hit a rock with your bull bar.. Even if it gets pulled off its $12 for 5 metres so I am not too fussed. And easy to replace with a new strip!

Only a guess but yes they must have an in built resistor as they flash at normal speed.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
1 Posts
Are either of these resistored? Or do you have to buy resistors as well? No mention in either feebay listings.
They wont need resistors as they are extra blinker's,assuming you are not removing the standard front blinkers,

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
That's pretty cheap!

I need to replace one of my indicators, so I might get a set of those.
They are great IMO. Nice and bright and draw bugger all power!! The LED bulbs in the headlights are cheap too and look good.

Cheers

·
Banned
1,101 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts