Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Discussion Starter #41
Note, Have just been informed that there could be some further slowness during today, the last update effected a few other external things, VS is working on it.

There will be another release on Feb 25 US so it will effect us on the Wednesday Morning. There is a lot going on in the background.

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
It's still slow, just sayin.

Foo

Reactions: Kiwi_dingo

Registered
Yeah it was back to being slow again for me today (regularly got those three yellow bars flashing) as well but I had complained a fair bit today in some other threads so didn't want to come across as a whinger 馃槅

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
Taking up to 8secs for pages to load today and as said before, all of my other sites are good. 馃樀

Foo

Registered
Worst it's ever been! Takes over 5 minutes to load pages and constant error messages. I have zero issues on any other forum and they all load near instantly.
Screenshot_20200229-085744.png

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Very slow here too, sometimes drops out before loading.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Discussion Starter #48
Guys, Believe me it is just as frustrating for me, I have a thread dedicated to this on the other forum, I have explained our situation on many occasions and received some encouraging replies but it keeps returning and I'm just as sick of it as you guys, considering the amount of time I spend on P4x4 I've reached a stage where I think having teeth pulled without anaesthetic would be preferable.
I will post the comments you have made since my last reply to you directly to the forum, lets see what I get back this time.

It's still slow, just sayin.

Foo
Yeah it was back to being slow again for me today (regularly got those three yellow bars flashing) as well but I had complained a fair bit today in some other threads so didn't want to come across as a whinger 馃槅
Taking up to 8secs for pages to load today and as said before, all of my other sites are good. 馃樀

Foo
Worst it's ever been! Takes over 5 minutes to load pages and constant error messages. I have zero issues on any other forum and they all load near instantly.
View attachment 516641
Very slow here too, sometimes drops out before loading.
Super slow !

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
Second time for today.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk:cautious:

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Discussion Starter #50
Second time for today.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk:cautious:
Yes I've had it 3 times today myself, forum went down completely and I have once more notified them of this in my thread. I'm over friggin excuses I want action, one other forum admin has responded to my latest post with his orum slowness issues.
I have a theory but unwilling to share it at this time, I want their reasoning.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Discussion Starter #51
Guy's there has been a major change made by VS in recent hours which I won't go into detail on but suffice to say there was a change in their strategy, all looks really good this morning so far.
Please give us feedback here.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Discussion Starter #53
It's working well even with the horribly slow internet down here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks, awaiting feedback from Foo ;).

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Still definitely faster, on par with other sites.

Reactions: ModAdmin

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
Thanks, awaiting feedback from Foo ;).
I won't know till I get home tomorrow night. Through the week I'm on my phone n tablet wiff Taptalk.

Foo

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
馃 Well I can honestly say that the speed of the forum, is muchly betterer now. 馃榿

Foo

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
41 - 60 of 102 Posts