Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On Friday night the owner of a Chinese restaurant at Gaven Heights poured a wok full of hot chicken chow mein over the back of a bandit who was threatening his wife with a knife.

Chi On Chung then started belting the would-be thief with his wok and ladle until the man dropped the knife.

Mrs Chung picked it up and she and her husband chased the man down the street before he got away.
GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!!

"Armed robbery is a life in prison offence and the gain people have been getting from these robberies is fairly minimal, what you could say is loose change.
When was the last time someone was given life for this? 50000 years ago?

Warning not to resist armed robbers

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me to read later that the dirtbag is suing the Chow for injury compensation on the grounds of using excessive force.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
What is a chow?

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Oh, I've always called them ******. or is that the sound a knight makes...

I dunno anymore.

I'm just a silly pakki cross whitebread cross **** cross moldy.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Just for the record, I have nothing against Chinamen. I think they are generally industrious. Father (an Engineer) worked in China for many years and spoke Cantonese. My next door neighbour as a kid was a Chinaman and also spoke Cantonese and some, not very good, English. He got on well with my dad and I often visited his house and played with his kids. He was a very clever man and very successful in business. Ever since then I have had a good regard for Chinamen. He also had a magnificent cat, Tim Si ...at least as smart as any European cat I have ever known.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
LOL. Gotta love PC! Chinamen! haha. I think the 'PC' world would direct you to call them Chinese men!

BTW, i'm with you Estcove. But i'm not lying about my racial roots. My old lady is half sri lankan and my dad's grandfather was maori.

the rest is scottish, irish and german.

I'm a pure bred aussie mongrel!

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Well Mic. That's not a bad bloodline. Sri Lankans can cook very nice stuff. If you ever need to put a Hangi down it's in the bag. Scots are the top race in the World for everything, so no loss there. The Irish have given us Guiness and the Germans make excellent beer. I would award you an 'A' for family tree (very interesting one too.)

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
speaking of racial roots, my mrs mum is chinese , her dad is an englishman , its true what they say about asians being tight

·
85kw of Brute Strength
nissan patrol
829 Posts
whats unusual about it? you try gettin money outta a chinga!!!! they are tight fisted baskets!!!!

the pommy f in law fronts up but not the tight asian m in law

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Lucky bastards. I love a good Chow Mein (am I allowed to say 'Chow?') Perhaps it should be 'Chinese Main Course?'

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Half casts are hot. Pure anythings(except ranges and Scandinavians) are plain at best.

·
Hello...is there anybody in there?
nissan
304 Posts
That is an unusual relationship you have with your Mother in law jed.
Bha...ha...ha...I know what you were thinking!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Anyway, lucky the would-be robber got away! Don't mess up with the Cook in his own kitchen, he could turn anything to a Dim-Sim! :toothmis:

·
Banned
Nissan mk 84
59 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me to read later that the dirtbag is suing the Chow for injury compensation on the grounds of using excessive force.
Thankfully even if he tried it wouldn't hold. Legally the man could have killed the thief because he presented lethal force to his wife and it is lawful to meet the force of the offender plus a little.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,606 Posts
Half casts are hot. Pure anythings(except ranges and Scandinavians) are plain at best.
Thanks. I'm a half bread chinaman :p pm me xoxo

Chow mein isn't even a Chinese dish, nor is sweet and sour, honey and Lemon chook. You will be surprised how many "Chinese" dishes are not even Chinese but made to suit the western pallet.

Go to se Asia. Eat real Asian cuisine and you will never have take out again!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts