Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Installed a Patroldocta air box and a 200 series air filter today. 40% more air flow through the 200 filter than a 79 filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
2nd battery installed and the protective cover bolted in place. Now we just have to wire it all up

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Installed the 60 Amp AC charger today. Plus the protective cover is now in place over the 2nd Lithium battery

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Having a 180L main tank it takes a while to use it all. Finally used a complete tank just driving around town with out any trips out of town.
Used 138L for 1368 KM which is 10.09L/100Ks. Always thought those cruiser drivers where full of chit boosting about the fuel economy Very impressed

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts
I dream of that. My ole school diesel does like a drink.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I dream of that. My ole school diesel does like a drink.
Yeah mate my 4.2TD has averaged 17L/100 for ever, load it up with the camper and anywhere from 17 to 23. Best effort was Frazer a couple of Xmases ago, reached a personal best of 29.85L/100 Man was that some fun, most guys could not get out of 2nd gear the sand was that soft Patrol was snatching 3rd - full boost and just smashing all of the try hards in there pissy friggin rangers and the like Ahh good times

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Was just sent a text of this thread.
Well done Patrol Dude.
Nice set-up (y):cool:
Thanks mate, yeah happy with the outcome

Reactions: warthog

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
10l to the 100... You just trying to make yourself feel better PD?
Something has to cheer me up mate Puck knows the mighty Broncos aren’t this year

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,289 Posts
Yeah mate my 4.2TD has averaged 17L/100 for ever, load it up with the camper and anywhere from 17 to 23. Best effort was Frazer a couple of Xmases ago, reached a personal best of 29.85L/100 Man was that some fun, most guys could not get out of 2nd gear the sand was that soft Patrol was snatching 3rd - full boost and just smashing all of the try hards in there pissy friggin rangers and the like Ahh good times

Sounds like fun! ;) (y)

And you wonder why people say Y62's have bad fuel consumption. If a TD42 does it, it's a monster! If a Y62 does the same thing it's a POS fuel guzzler.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,832 Posts

Mine stops a bit short of those numbers, even towing the caravan, 6.5L of uncle sams finest.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Talk about taking for ever, finally finished wiring the DC2DC charger to the starter battery and the solar panels. Wired up the 2000W inverter and the 60 amp 240V charger. Then then installed some dual white/red LED lights

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Installed a “Fridge Cable Caddy” today

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

·
Registered
33,170 Posts
Looking smicko PD.. your gonna have to let me drive it one day...
I would of bought black but I'll still drive it..👍😉

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Looking smicko PD.. your gonna have to let me drive it one day...
I would of bought black but I'll still drive it..
Mate heading to Frazer at Xmas, more than happy to let you have a play if your their

Reactions: troytheboy

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
DC2DC at idle and at 2000rpm

Pretty happy with both charge rates. Suspect it would get up to the 40amp charge rate if the revs where up a bit more and the starter battery had a bit more juice in it - playing tunes all weekend

Reactions: troytheboy
61 - 80 of 83 Posts