Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there.
I am thinking about putting air rite bags under the patrol ute ??
Has anybody fitted air bag suspension If so how hard was it and what kit did you use.
I have been looking on the net and cant seem to find which kit to use for a 2 inch lift.
Any suggestions would be greatly accepted.
Thank You

·
Registered
nissan safari
70 Posts
i priced them up a while ago from air bag man in auzzie this is the qoute he sent me back it makes no sense to me i asked him to try make more sense of it as it looks to me like im paying for more than just the 4 bags i asked for. i can understand the brackets but it still seems over priced.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
284 Posts
The kit quoted in the attachment is for a full "On Air kit", so replace coils with Air bags, and it looks like they have made a mess of the quote.

The Firestone Ride Rite kit for a GU/GQ will not suit coils, only leafs,
For Leaf sprung they are $799 del #RR4516 (same for std & 2")

Coil Sprung the only option with Firestone is "Coil Rite", inside the coil, rated to 200kg @ $299 del. # CR5042 for a 2" lift

We have another Australian supplier that supplies a kit to go beside the Coil spring in GQ/GU, It is a double bellows bag similar to the Firestone Ride Rite kit, They are $520 del. #LA15 (same for std & 2")

Hope it all helps.

·
Registered
nissan
284 Posts
i priced them up a while ago from air bag man in auzzie this is the qoute he sent me back it makes no sense to me i asked him to try make more sense of it as it looks to me like im paying for more than just the 4 bags i asked for. i can understand the brackets but it still seems over priced.
It is messy,
The final price is about right for Front & Rear "On Air", bags and brackets.
If that's what you wanted I can re qoute it for you if you like.

Hope it helps.
Cheers

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
Hello out there.
I am thinking about putting air rite bags under the patrol ute ??
Has anybody fitted air bag suspension If so how hard was it and what kit did you use.
I have been looking on the net and cant seem to find which kit to use for a 2 inch lift.
Any suggestions would be greatly accepted.
Thank You
I've sold and fitted a few Firestone Ride Rite kits they are very good quality and will work fine with a 2" lift. For rear leafs only too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts