Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has diy roof console for cb and ect. Iam making one and would like to see others . Also how do they bolt on too roof . Do they use adaptor plate or do they connect some other way ? Even people who have installed a professional one would ve able to answer this

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,944 Posts
Mate, you really need to get off your phone and start using a PC. I typed in "roof console" in the search bar and got over 450 hits.

This is probably the most relevant thread I've seen on the subject. I don't have a roof console and have never been interested in getting one, and I found this thread in less than 2 mins.

·
Registered
nissan
28 Posts
If you can't get on a computer just Google it on your phone then click on the most relevant link and it should open up in the app anyway.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,814 Posts
Mate, you really need to get off your phone and start using a PC. I typed in "roof console" in the search bar and got over 450 hits.

This is probably the most relevant thread I've seen on the subject. I don't have a roof console and have never been interested in getting one, and I found this thread in less than 2 mins.
Mate, on the admin forum I'm part of, tapa is universally condemned because of what it hides from members, I loaded tapa years ago as an experiment, it is WOFTAM compared to the mobile view I have on my phone, which I rarely use for obvious reasons. Jaydon and I have discussed this on the side and I have advised him that if he is going to stick with mobile use, then rack tapa off, but there are times where a tablet or desktop are indispensable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts