Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

over the weekend i heard of some rose bushes to suit the gq. between the radius arm and the chassis.

i tried looking everywhere on the net but couldnt find any info about them.

is anyone using these atm, how do they work. or does anyone know where i can get any info on them.

cheers.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Not legal for road use. I've not seen it before but from what you describe they cut out where the rubber bushes go and weld in something to mount a spherical bearing.
Rose bushes wear FAST and are really only suited to comp vehicles and the odd things like a gear shifter linkage.
I wouldn't bother anyway, you're better off with superflex arms if that's what you want.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
Not legal for road use. I've not seen it before but from what you describe they cut out where the rubber bushes go and weld in something to mount a spherical bearing.
Rose bushes wear FAST and are really only suited to comp vehicles and the odd things like a gear shifter linkage.
I wouldn't bother anyway, you're better off with superflex arms if that's what you want.
doesnt the GU have rubber sheathed rose bushes on the chassis end of the panhards?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
58 Posts
if you want better flex buy some aftermarket arms or put slottered bushsin the std ones.they are out of the early gu wagons let me know if you need the part number. they work well

·
Registered
nissan/swb gq
843 Posts
if you want better flex buy some aftermarket arms or put slottered bushsin the std ones.they are out of the early gu wagons let me know if you need the part number. they work well
Part Number if you could please , My loacal nissan dealer is usless at finding these sorts of thing's

Thanks

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
:rofl: There's a comedian born every day, saying that they are just as practical for road use:D
And for sucking up to the missus when you've been a bad boy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comment guys

after ur comments i will prob go for the rubber bushes.

has ne1 used the rubber bushes from Snake Racing, how do they perform against the nissan standard bushes??? they approx half the price and they are the only other rubber bushes i have found

i asked the employee at snake racing and he claims they are pretty much the same if not better then the nissan bushes...

cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts