Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, first of all i have searched and couldn't find anything.

I'm after a set of 15x8 steel rims with probably around -19 or so offset, with a round hole cut out like the ones i have attached below.
I'm very keen on a set of pro comps but have had a look and emailed them but the don't come in a patrol stud pattern.

I know "yamahasRsweet" has a set but by the sounds of it he had them specially made. Also gatorpatrol has a set but he isn't sure what brand they are.

So what i'm asking does anyone know any companies that make a round hole steel rim? I'm willing to pay about $150 max a corner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Procomp make them for Patrols I had a set.

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh they are the only ones i know of as well. When i emailed them he said they don't come in a patrol stud pattern.

I'm spewin because he quoted me $100 which seemed pretty reasonable.

Thanks for your help though.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,260 Posts
Someone is having a lend of you there are loads of Patrol's running around on Procomp's

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeh they are the only ones i know of as well. When i emailed them he said they don't come in a patrol stud pattern.

I'm spewin because he quoted me $100 which seemed pretty reasonable.

Thanks for your help though.

Get them to quote you on a toyota pattern. Its the same as nissan stud pattern. I had this problem once before.

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They do have them available, I recently sold some to a member on this forum, 16x8 -21 from memory.

How many you after I will make sure they still have them.
Oh now that's what I like to hear. Yes if you could mate it would be greatly appreciated. I'm after 4.

Thanks heaps champ, look forward to hearing back from you

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,861 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]
Lindsays Tyres: Steel Wheels give Dave at Lindsays tyres a call, top bloke, very helpful , know him for years, his address Factory 7/ 11 Clancy Rd Mt Evelyn VIC 3796, Australia Phone: (03) 9737 0600. The pictured rim is a Dynamic rim, cheaper and just as good as pro comp, is my personal opinion.

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks anyway mate but have already ordered them from tyre plus pakenham.

Highly recommend these guys! excellent service.
Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers mate but already bought a set last week. Thanks for the help anyway

Cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts