Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh don't you love the annual running of the bulls, this year I am pleased to say the bulls are winning, maybe this could become a world cup event?

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,090 Posts
Funny how a race of beings capable of putting themselves in space, can be made to look like a fool by an animal that just wants to eat, **** and fart.

·
Registered
nissan
1,671 Posts
My sister got some photos of this plus the bull fighting last time she visited Spain.....it's pretty full on stuff!

·
Registered
nissan
584 Posts
Was in Spain in 81 , went to a bull fight.. UNBELIEVABLE filmed it on my state of the art Super 8 camera. Apparently it's ilegal to film a fight now
When they publicise the bullfights in the local paper it's not in the sports section, but in the arts section believe it or not

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I'm not a fan of the bull fights. Not much fighting at all I don't think. It's more torturing a normally placid animal until it's killed after a long slow agonising terrifying and cruel process. Where the bull ' 'fights' to end up bulls 5 humans 0 I wouldn't be too sad.

·
Registered
nissan
978 Posts
Is the running of the bulls a bull fight though? Never watched it, and sort of thought of it as some sort of reverse mustering, where the bulls rounded up silly people.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,014 Posts
I see running with the bulls as a bit like anal. Great if all goes to plan, but you have to be prepared to get a bit of shyte on your dyck.

·
Registered
nissan
1,671 Posts
^^^Woah!!!!!! That's horrible.

Funny this topic should just come up, a local lad just made the paper because he was gored in the chest at the Bull Run this year.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^Woah!!!!!! That's horrible.

Funny this topic should just come up, a local lad just made the paper because he was gored in the chest at the Bull Run this year.
That was the entire reason I started it on this latest run :).

Re pic, the Matador survived but sadly they killed the Bull.

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,025 Posts
got thrown out of a hotel in spain because all the aussies, kiwis and canadians were barracking for the bulls. (they have bullfights on TV like we have football)

kind of funny as the Basque blew up the hotel 4 days after we were evicted. so getting chucked out was a blessing in disguise

1 - 14 of 14 Posts