Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Runners 0, Bulls 5

728 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  gf0012-aust 
#1 ·
Oh don't you love the annual running of the bulls, this year I am pleased to say the bulls are winning, maybe this could become a world cup event?

#4 ·
Was in Spain in 81 , went to a bull fight.. UNBELIEVABLE filmed it on my state of the art Super 8 camera. Apparently it's ilegal to film a fight now
When they publicise the bullfights in the local paper it's not in the sports section, but in the arts section believe it or not

#5 ·
I'm not a fan of the bull fights. Not much fighting at all I don't think. It's more torturing a normally placid animal until it's killed after a long slow agonising terrifying and cruel process. Where the bull ' 'fights' to end up bulls 5 humans 0 I wouldn't be too sad.

#7 ·
I see running with the bulls as a bit like anal. Great if all goes to plan, but you have to be prepared to get a bit of shyte on your dyck.

#11 ·
That was the entire reason I started it on this latest run :).

Re pic, the Matador survived but sadly they killed the Bull.

#14 ·
got thrown out of a hotel in spain because all the aussies, kiwis and canadians were barracking for the bulls. (they have bullfights on TV like we have football)

kind of funny as the Basque blew up the hotel 4 days after we were evicted. so getting chucked out was a blessing in disguise

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.