Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellaz, been on the forums for a while now and never got around to making a thread about my car. So here goes.....

She is a 94 GQ shorty running a TB42 on gas and manual box. Bought it with a blown clutch and have since replaced that and thrown on some new tread. It has a millweld comp spec winch bar, Tigerz 11 1200lb winch, Home made rock sliders and a home made rear bar to suit the quarter chop. I also rigged up an endless air set up to help reduce inflation times, and raised my gas tank 2" to prevent ass dragging.

Suspension wise it has some 2" dobinsons super flex coils with 4" shocks and a 2 inch body lift. It goes well off road with the 33x12.5 bighorns on L/Cruiser offset rims, However for the serious stuff i run 35" creepies on 15x9 externally beadlocked sunnies. I Fitted front and rear GU diffs with ARB air lockers and while i was at it, set up the rear as a high pinion and changed the ratios to 4.3.

It doesnt have many creature comforts, No aircon from factory and vinyl EVERYTHING. However i did fit a uhf and cd player, along with some VR senator seats for a little extra comfort. The way i see it i dont deserve nice things because i break them, so this is is perfect for me haha.

Pics just after i bought it.....

Winch and winch bar installed.....

With the creepies on....

By null at 2011-01-08

By null at 2011-01-08

By null at 2011-01-08

By null at 2011-01-09

By null at 2011-01-09

Now a few vids from its journey from where it began to where it is today....

Few weeks after i bought it....
YouTube - Early days
YouTube - Random lanno hill
YouTube - Fun in a bucket
YouTube - The shorty climbing

After all the goodies....
YouTube - Random fun
YouTube - The shorty in action
YouTube - Pondweed
YouTube - FILE0066

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Tought and tidy looking SWB :D

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
hey hey bout time aye looking tuff as nails mate.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers fellas! Bloody thing has cost me a fortune and a lot of hard work to get it to where it is, so she will stay this way for a while.....Until i get the bug again :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts