Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
If you drive a box you get box
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, i know this is a tad different to the norm, but itd be nice to see people from all walks of the car enthusiast scene to be here, even if its just to show up to show support. Im sure the cause has affected someone we know

I'll be proudly attending, havent missed one in 4 years. If you're unable to show up but would like to show your support, please let me know and i can find out some more details :)

More information on the story behind the cruise can be found here: R.I.P dr1ft_pig13 - Hardtuned.net

Event Title: ANNUAL BEN SIMPSON MEMORIAL CRUISE
Event Author: dr1ft_pig13 olds
Event Date: 29 January 2011 (Single Day Event)

This Hardtuned.net/Nissansilvia.com Megacruise is in memory of all those who are no longer with us.
If you have lost a family member or friend or just want to join this exceptionally special event you are welcome

All ages, makes & models are welcome

Meeting place is ETSA Park - Railway terrace Mile End
Meeting time is 6pm for a 7pm start

Memorial Ribbons
: If you are cruising in memory of someone please tie a ribbon (their fravourite colour) to your ride
Teddy Bears: Our late son Ben loved them...so at each cruise we ask you (if you wish to) to carry Teddy on an empty seat in your car, in his memory

A massive effort has been put in by alot of forum members just to make this cruise happen....one skid or fully stoked bov could screw up all their hard work
Members from SAPOL's Operation Diagonal will be in attendence. Any anti-social, hoon like behaviour will NOT be tolerated by the organisers or SAPOL.
This is not a "Show & Shine" it is a memorial charity cruise, so your ride needs to be registered & roadworthy.

·
If you drive a box you get box
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pass the word on to anyone who might not see it in here too mate ;) i know you've got some contacts now haha

plently of variety, imports, new school, old school muscle, the works. might as well rep our fourbies in style for a great cause :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts