Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone spendin aus. day at the beach in goolwa?
will be there most of the day with the doggies, relax, go for a swim and a few drinks.
5 k's from the entrance...channel 10

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
1,045 Posts
Sounds good mate.I don't get home till late tues nite but will c if the mrs still keen.
BBQ few coldies sounds awesome.top place for dogs.I'm there every second w.e doing the same, so if any1 sees us pull up and have a drink.
Cheers

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only beach i go to really. 4B's only! no hoons with blasting stereos!, dogs off the leash...tops!

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
We used to goto Sellicks (Silver sands) but on Australia Day its busier than the Marion shopping centre carpark on a Sat morning.. Lots of idiots going fast, and i think they charge you to go on the beach on Australia Day too..

Goolwa is good, Mouth is good too but not as friendly for the kids..

If we go down there ill give you a hoy on the CB and stop by for a beer :)

·
Registered
Nissan
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was packed!! but only 1 member at the 5k mark..sorry mate , can't remember ya name.
very nice white patrol GQ LWB and was there with the kiddies.
was with some friends i haven't seen for a long time so i could not really go see him and his fam.
lotsa patrols trolin the beach! very good! had a good day!

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
Yeah mate, that was me, all good (my Patrol doesn't look like my avatar anymore - really should get around to changing that). Was a great day down there, but it was like a highway of 4bys - least there were plenty (of 4bys) to look at :)
Think the Audi was the most surprising to see, bet they didn't have a crack at the murray mouth end - it was pretty soft down there, but did see an Adventura have a red hot go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts