Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I believe there is a trip planned from Dirtydeedsfourbyfourclub South Australia, Don't know if they are on here. I told the bloke to post it up on here but haven't seen anything yet. He claims to have a mixed 4wd group going, approx 10 vehicals and is staying in the Caravan Park.

So i'm putting this forth. I'm keen to go if anyone else is. I should be able to go up Friday arvo or Sat morning for the night. I wouldn't mind staying in the Conservation Park again. But he seems to think it will be flooded. (I don't think it would be unless the water level has risen like 4 meters)

Cheers
John

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
water leave is rising about a meter within the next few weeks and the will rise even more in a month or so. so its possible it will flood

depending on how many ppl are goin i may come up prob bring the bikes up aswell tho

·
Registered
nissan
182 Posts
if im not away with work il come even though the ute is a bit of a stocker atm.Would be interesting to see how far i can push it.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
893 Posts
***** i was keen but thats my settlement date arrrrgggg

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Flexedup, Stocker? last time i saw it you had the 33s and stuff on it.

Bummer Sideways!!

On another note, i took the friday off to go up My mate is going with me. He was the one with the Green 308 Rangie at The Loveday trip we did. Hes keen to go up for the weekend. So looks like im booked to go.

·
Registered
nissan
46 Posts
hey guys
yeah i might come up aswell got new 33's federal mud tyres on the patrol and i would love to see how they go!!! so far on the road good, but i will let u kno when it comes closer to that weekend if i can make it!!

·
Registered
nissan
182 Posts
35"s had to sell em cos i havent been working, bigger and better plans to come though you will all see hopefully in a couple of months.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol 2004 GU III 3.O TD
112 Posts
Howdy guys, I'm keen to get up to Morgan again.... i was up 3 weeks ago.... A fair bit of water damage to a few sections there from the big rains a month back.... big ruts

South Oz

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
Hmm We shall see......If im back in Adelaide for a bit at that time ill deffs come for a flex up. Should have new rubber by then too :)

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
would be good to see how the MT's would perform...

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Sounds like their is a few ppl keen I'll try and make sure im not working and the car is serviced ! Are we staying at caravan Pk or conservation? Im keen for what we did last time

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
i'd take my swag or pop the roof top tent back on so not fussed.. are there any free camps nearby? I like them better than caravan parks, but not really fussed.. Mate with a D22 navara might be keen too

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Conservation park has so many spots to choose from aslong as it isn't flooded could always camp in quarry aswell

·
Registered
93 SWB Maverick
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah my mate said if the Park is under, or busy, the Quarry will be alright. Im just going to Swag it again like last time. Only took me 5mins to set up for the night.

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Swags are the way to go! I wonder what will happen with the ferry if it floods ... Conservation Pk may be a no go anyway

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
My MT's are yet to see decent mud.. can almost hear them egging me on to go find some..

1 - 20 of 92 Posts