Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan safari
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear friends,

Loving my Safari. Yet, there is still work to be done and parts to procure. Firstly, I need a new Clutch Slave Cylinder. I have yet to find part number(s), much less a capable supplier for USA. Any guidance on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ry

·
Registered
nissan
2,057 Posts
for 87.10-91.10 safari

Hi
This is slave cylinder parts data list from NISAN FAST(2010 version disk) .slave Cylinder are a few types this data is for nissan safari JDM 87.10-91.10 model .

sleve slinder  88.jpg

• 30624-21000- cup piston
  • 30627-16E00- cover dust
  • 30628-B5000- rod push
  • 30622-V7000- spring piston
  • 30623-26E00- screw breather
  • 41129-U0201- cap breather
  • 30621-26E25- piston kit clutch operating cylinder
  • 30622-16E25- cap kit clutch operating cylinder
  • 30620-01J01- cylinder assy clutch operating cylinder

sleve slinder list 88.jpg

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Twinnotter600 (in Quebec) has been selling rebuild kits for the slave and master cylinders. I bought some kits from him a couple years ago and used the one for the slave and the clutch master. Both worked well and were a lot cheaper than new parts.

I think Twinnotter600 will be out of commission for a little while. He fell off a ladder and crushed a vertebra and broke his wrist. But if you do not need the parts immediately, Paul's prices and knowledge are well worth the wait.

If you have the part numbers, any dealer can bring the part in for you in about 2-3 weeks.

Here are a couple other part sources which are quick to ship to North America and reasonably priced:

https://partsouq.com/

https://www.onlineautoparts.com.au

Amayama Trading - Genuine Parts for Japan Used Imports - Amayama Trading

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,785 Posts
Oh for goodness sake. Can't keep anything private and off the internet these days. I am alive, healing well but it's slow going at the beginning.

88Safaride, if you really want a new one that is your choice and understand. The unit itself is well built but the seals do get old. Worst case is fluid not being changed and water collects at slave ruining the bore. If you need a new one ordered just say so. Part numbers can be provided as Y60kuro has posted.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Oh for goodness sake. Can't keep anything private and off the internet these days. I am alive, healing well but it's slow going at the beginning.

88Safaride, if you really want a new one that is your choice and understand. The unit itself is well built but the seals do get old. Worst case is fluid not being changed and water collects at slave ruining the bore. If you need a new one ordered just say so. Part numbers can be provided as Y60kuro has posted.

I didn't tell them what you were doing when you fell off the ladder. :coffeeti:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts