Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm after a GU scale dicast model, has anyone seen one around besides the red one on ebay? ($100 is a bit steep..) will settle for a good GQ one aswell.

Cheers

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,173 Posts
Boyd's right, i did find one online.
Ebay UK, 1:43 scale diecast model, worked out to about $40AU posted from memory.

I'll see if I can find a link to another I found, the seller had a GQ listed as well, so he might have GU's.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,559 Posts
Boyd's right, i did find one online.
Ebay UK, 1:43 scale diecast model, worked out to about $40AU posted from memory.

I'll see if I can find a link to another I found, the seller had a GQ listed as well, so he might have GU's.
That would be good, reminded me there was a thread when I first joined P4x4 re scale models and there were a few available OS but I never found a decent one here. Hadn't thought about it in a long time, would be even better to get one that you could build. But it would need to be a ZD30DI ;).

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,173 Posts
That would be good, reminded me there was a thread when I first joined P4x4 re scale models and there were a few available OS but I never found a decent one here. Hadn't thought about it in a long time, would be even better to get one that you could build. But it would need to be a ZD30DI ;).
Would it come with an engine you need to assemble yourself, and spare model pistons?
Hehehehe... couldn't resist...

:sorry:

Anyway, here's a link to the ebay listings from the guy I bought my model off (He has another red MQ shorty there, if you feel like buying a real panty dropper ;) ;) )
easydiecast | eBay

Reactions: geeyoutoo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,559 Posts
Would it come with an engine you need to assemble yourself, and spare model pistons?
Hehehehe... couldn't resist... :sorry:
Any true model of a ZD30DI would naturally come with spares like, 50 sets of pistons, 27 heads, 5 blocks, 3 turbo's and a partridge in a pear tree.

Anyway, here's a link to the ebay listings from the guy I bought my model off (He has another red MQ shorty there, if you feel like buying a real panty dropper ;) ;) )
easydiecast | eBay
No thanks, I've seen enough rust in my lifetime ;).

·
Registered
nissan patrol
547 Posts
Any true model of a ZD30DI would naturally come with spares like, 50 sets of pistons, 27 heads, 5 blocks, 3 turbo's and a partridge in a pear tree.

Wow! why so little spares? double that and we are good for a week or so

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,559 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,559 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol