Registered
nissan
642 Posts
freakin niggerians

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
943 Posts
"This seller has not provided any contact numbers. Please send an enquiry to contact the seller."

this says it all

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
So noone hasnt followed it up ???

Could be the bargain of the century

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
ok, Im bored, I'll play

sent asking for phone number, does it have rego, and are you out at sea at the moment

he also has this forsale for $20

and this for $10

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
I like the fact that it says it has 6 cyl 4.2 engine, then it says at the bottom that it has a Nissan V8 Diesel, didn't know Nissan made a V8 Diesel.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Apparantly the Rego plates are W.A.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GUIII
277 Posts
Scam for sure. I saw this vehicle for sale on the net about 2 months ago. It does have a V8 diesel and the real owner wanted about $23 000 for it from memory.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
no reply to the ad yet :(

although I did put a dodgey mobile phone number.

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Gee carsales make it easy to report a scam....

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
146 Posts
another scam

Got the following reply after inquiring into ad

You recently sent an enquiry on the following item:

AD ID Number: 9660840

Description: 1998 Nissan Patrol DX5 GU

Price: $4900

Please be aware that this advertisement has been suspended or withdrawn from display on the Carsales Network (this includes Carsales.com.au, Carpoint.com.au and our member websites).

We withdraw or suspend advertisements if we consider that the advertisement may:

be illegal or fraudulent;
infringe the intellectual property rights of a person; or
otherwise be in breach of our Advertising Terms and Conditions.
An advertisement may also be suspended if we consider that the advertisement has been accessed or modified by an unauthorised person.

We take this opportunity to remind you that you are solely responsible for your dealings with any seller and urge you to buy responsibly.

Visit SCAMwatch home for information on learning how to recognise, report and protect yourself from scams. You can also check out the Play It Safer Online section on our website for tips on safe and responsible buying.

WARNING: Recently scammers have sent false emails to consumers about advertisements removed by Carsales. The email is made to look like it was sent by Carsales, verifying the sale as legitimate. If you receive such an email it is likely to be a fake, designed to convince you to enter into a transaction with the scammer – please do not hesitate to Contact us (03) 9093 8666 if you have any doubts or for further assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts