Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been open for few months now for those that don't know.
They had to shut down due to long legal battle with the council which was expensive.

They won and really need our support now, they have a facebook page and the web site below.

PLEASE call and book your trip as the council has place a number limit on how many cars can attend a day.

http://www.scenicrimadventurepark.com.au

Reactions: A4B

·
Registered
nissan
425 Posts
I'd be keen for a trip there in the near future if we can get enough interest.

Greg

·
Registered
nissan
1,177 Posts
So if I read it correctly , a vehicle 1 day pass is $45, a extra day is $10

1 adult overnight camping fee is $12

kids overnight camping (up to 16yrs old) is $8

So a family of four (2 adults 2 kids) going for a weekend (inc one nights stay) is $95 ?

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So if I read it correctly , a vehicle 1 day pass is $45, a extra day is $10

1 adult overnight camping fee is $12

kids overnight camping (up to 16yrs old) is $8

So a family of four (2 adults 2 kids) going for a weekend (inc one nights stay) is $95 ?
Just spoke with owners, yes , two days off 4x4ing and one night of camping costs the above.

Reactions: A4B

·
Registered
nissan
498 Posts
pity they have had restrictions put on them, did I hear correctly that they can have a maximum of 20 cars at one time?

·
Registered
nissan
1,177 Posts
pity they have had restrictions put on them, did I hear correctly that they can have a maximum of 20 cars at one time?

Yes , follow the link in the OP , then click on "bookings", you get this.......

"If you make the trip out to us, we want to ensure you can get onto the property. We have a control condition which only allows us to have 20 4WD vehicles on the property at any one time. This can be a mixture of campers and day trippers."

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are hoping every year the number will be increased and that they will eventually be allowed to have 4x4 comps again .

·
Registered
nissan patrol
26 Posts
Only 20kms of tracks...? Doesn't LCMP have over 200kms? Is that a typo, is it still worth checking out?

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only 20kms of tracks...? Doesn't LCMP have over 200kms? Is that a typo, is it still worth checking out?

Don't know about track lenghts, but more will be getting made now that they can operate .

All parks are worth checking, doing the same tracks gets boring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts