Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at going to the scenic rim adventure park. Any one else been there or going on Saturday 30th oct. Will not be looking at panel damage tracks. think they have graded difficulty tracks.
Cheers Dave

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu 2004
147 Posts
Looking at going to the scenic rim adventure park. Any one else been there or going on Saturday 30th oct. Will not be looking at panel damage tracks. think they have graded difficulty tracks.
Cheers Dave
yep i went out for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago, not as good as cruiser park but ok for a day trip, tracks are graded so you can do what level you feel comfortable with.:driving:

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
opps wrong grade track

went down a couple of wrong tracks, where was the sign, o there, behind the branch halfway down the track. grr about this time need larger tyres and rock sliders, managed to back out of this one with no damage. Will try cruiser park next time.

·
builder not a buyer!
nissan
2,702 Posts
any pics of the trip mate?

·
Registered
nissan
1,207 Posts
Was out there Sat & Sun (Sorry missed this post) ive been to Scenic Rim four times now, and i agree, the signage and map leaves a lot to be desired.

Pretty much all the tracks ive previously been on, appeared much harder this weekend(more chewed out or just muddy) i think due to the amount of rain we have had in recent times ?

I quite like going to the rim ,but it could more enjoyable for standard cars or family's if it had better signs, although i must admit, the crappy signage has actually improved my 4x4 skills by forcing me to navigate harder tracks (ones than i would usually avoid) and ive been surprized what ive gotten through.:)

·
Registered
Nissan
599 Posts
Cheers Dave
Didn't realise guys from here were going..
I went there on sat with the 4wd action forum.

Was a good day out and plenty more mud n water than last time I went..

Off to LCMP first weekend in dec if anyone fancies it?
Just lads only this time...

Dazza

1 - 6 of 6 Posts