Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's an old version, but love what the Barley Pickers are building. A Heath Robinson tractor with a 16 cylinder Rolls Royce diesel engine! It's been sitting in a shed for at least a year, rusting away, but turned over right away.:bigthumb:

And the Green Godesses (ak eco green) are building a rusty bug. :D

Also, Lisa Rogers always looks hot::victory:

Cheers

Ray

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,567 Posts
It's an old version, but love what the Barley Pickers are building. A Heath Robinson tractor with a 16 cylinder Rolls Royce diesel engine! It's been sitting in a shed for at least a year, rusting away, but turned over right away.:bigthumb:

And the Green Godesses (ak eco green) are building a rusty bug. :D

Also, Lisa Rogers always looks hot::victory:

Cheers

Ray
love the eps where they are filming in the rain / really cold weather.. and a certain hot female co host seems toforget to put on a bra! don't happen too often, but damn good when it does! haha

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,674 Posts
love the eps where they are filming in the rain / really cold weather.. and a certain hot female co host seems toforget to put on a bra! don't happen too often, but damn good when it does! haha
X2 Love it when that happens!
Me and my little Bro are going to have our own little challenge. He has just finished his Cert III in Engineering and thinks he can fabricate better than me :cool:. We just need something to make?

·
Registered
nissan
1,731 Posts
X2 Love it when that happens!
Me and my little Bro are going to have our own little challenge. He has just finished his Cert III in Engineering and thinks he can fabricate better than me :cool:. We just need something to make?
That's an easy one hey hey - rock sliders and scrub bars for me lol :cool:

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,567 Posts

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,674 Posts
http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/489495-post21.html
quite a nice photo if you ask me! if only it was colder.

hope i dont get in to **** for this..
You may have to quote the post as some of us are yet to have the benefits of becoming a member (c'mon pay day!)

Outlander said:
That's an easy one hey hey - rock sliders and scrub bars for me lol :cool:
Haha, I could but my friends have only got SWB GQs or GUs as a template. :headwall:
Maybe I could make you a hammer to bash the damage back?! ;)

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,567 Posts
You may have to quote the post as some of us are yet to have the benefits of becoming a member (c'mon pay day!)

Haha, I could but my friends have only got SWB GQs or GUs as a template. :headwall:
Maybe I could make you a hammer to bash the damage back?! ;)

google "lisa rogers" and its like the 2nd pic!
its a nice one :D

ill take trial made SWB sliders..
christmas is coming soon ;)

haha

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Noice!!!!

Cheers

Ray