Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Scum of the earth

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  MY-TD6i 
#1 ·
Hi everybody,

Went out the 4wd yesterday morning to head off on a day trip (Airly Mtn), and discovered that the UHF aerial had gone, as well as the lawnmower.

The scum had f****d up unscrewing the aerial, so they took the lower base nut and the aerial by cutting the wiring.

Lawnmower was a Honda, not some POS 2 stroke job.

Vehicle was behind 6' colourbond gate, and our front gate was closed too.

Gives me the s**ts. I want Middle Eastern justice for the scum.:angryfir:

#3 ·
Yep agreed!

I've had the ariel, rear light, spotties go one day. All done with a hack saw.

I am also forever discovering my locks being mutilated on my daily drive. Lucky I have a decent pager alarm. They seem to take off pretty quick after that!

There is some scum out there!

#4 ·
Bloody scum of western sydney... Been some hanging round this way too lately graham. Been little lucky tho we've had heaps of boys in blue patrolling round here of late... On a side note wot is it like there at airly mtn mate? How far is it? Wot would u rate it as?

#6 ·
Hi Everybody.

Paul, we always think he has something to do with it. I went around to scope his place out on the way to Mt Airly. Didnt see anything though. I'll wait for him to update his status on the bridge.

Truckers GU, Airly was awesome. It is fairly technical in places, and you'll suck a lump in the seat in some of the places. The line for one of these obstacles is very very close to a rock wall, ie you have to fold the mirror in on the side that goes closest to the wall.

Pick your run at the right time or you wont get up. Now is a good time to go.

Colin no longer owns Airly, it's owned by NPWS, so get up there while you can. There is one small spot with some abbo paintings (that look bodgy) which is the reason that NPWS want to shut the place.

View from the top is awesome, a brilliant view across the Capertee Valley. It really is breathtaking. It took us a good 4 hours to get up there, but we did have a GU ute with stacks, and a Jeep in the group. (Utes wont climb worth a damn unless there is weight on the back, and the Jeep was IFS)

#7 ·
Do what we did with a guy at home. Get a good camera with infared $50 on eBay dash mount it and 1 4 the rear.

Put a easy target item cheap spotties with lightforce stickers on covers. Post pick of him stealing item on facebook, noticeboard ect.

Then wait mare had 2 light force 180's stolen so we did this then u can pay him
A visit or get cops arround but we got the 2 sets of lights back.

#10 ·
Parked at lavis lane carpark (stockton beach) for a day out on the quadbike.
Come back about 4 hours later to refuel, Missing snorkel head and Rfi arieal.

Total loss $200 and half day drive to sydney to get a new snorkel head.

Scum are everywhere!

#11 ·
sorry to hear that Graham, so many ***** heads out there. Thats why we have a very large Rotti, a large Bull Arab, a cattle dog & a border Collie watching over our cars, if that fails they have me my temper & my biker mates to deal with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.