Was a guy on here called Landy
That’s done it .
Is he still around
Cheers

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,049 Posts
Simplest, easiest and cheapest option is a factory turbo setup.
Landy hasn't been around here for a long time.

If your engine doesn't have the upgraded internals and injector pump of the SD33T then that will limit what you can do with your engine anyway.

Reactions: bent

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah bummer he’s not around thanks for replying though awesome. my one is standard sd33 but was willing to do whatever is needed depending on the cost. Would you know anyone that has factory turbo for this I’ve been trying but obviously in the wrong places

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,608 Posts

Where are you located Milkman.

I have everything you might need for a ht18 turbo install including 3" beaudesert dump pipe, oil return drain and cast elbow off the impeller wheel and factory pipes with the airbox lid.

Happy to work something out if you decide to go that route.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I have everything you might need for a ht18 turbo install including 3" beaudesert dump pipe, oil return drain and cast elbow off the impeller wheel and factory pipes with the airbox lid.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry reply’s not working yeah I’m in manly/sydney very interested. I’m still working out the best options depending on price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts