21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The real gains in fuelling goes from modification in boost compensator stroke.
This can be achieved with lighter spring sourced from thermostat and making new adjustment screws.
And there is no fuel pressure screw! Bolt at side of the pump is simply rack limiter screw.
Anyway, you need to mod boost compensator stroke, to achieve more fuel and no smoke(rack stroke is limited by boost compensator before side screw).
Remove factory off boost screw and replace it with bolt, so you can use full stroke - it can be done to around 10mm, and factory is something like 2mm.
hey mate does replacing the bolt to use full stroke make that much of a difference?

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,252 Posts
Absolutely it does, but to gain the most benefit from it you need a bigger turbo/ better turbo and an Intercooler. Basically all the other supporting mods. Better air flow etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Romania. Colleagues. For me, it emits white smoke when it's cold, it stings your eyes.. and it runs intermittently.. I checked the injectors, sprayed ok
Installed it still did the same thing. I took the pump to be checked. The engine works very well when warm. Compression has not been checked. But I think the problem is with the pump, it needs to be calibrated. Nissan sd33 Turbo
Automotive tire Gas Automotive wheel system Engineering Nut

Crankset Bicycle part Automotive tire Gas Rim

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Aircraft Automotive lighting

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's possible that the pump is decalibrated..but when the car was purchased, it didn't emit smoke when it was first started..it's possible that it broke after I changed the filters..😂 If it was the spring screw in the filter, defective. It doesn't work in the parameters even when hot, I suppose.

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts