Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

There are getting to be plenty of threads on all the good off road bits and big ticket items that we can add to these trucks. But what about all the boring but necessary other extra's???

I will be picking up our new (to us) Y62 at the end of the month and am interested to know what seat covers, dash mats, cargo mats ect people are using??

Where are you getting them from, what fits best, looks best ect.

Even though this truck is going to be a bit of school run bus compared to the trusty GU I want to get some good floor and seat protection on it from the beginning.....

·
Registered
nissan patrol
554 Posts
I have the rear mat from nissan, well designed and worth the money.

Comes with floor mats standard. Dash mat I didn't get and not the seat covers .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
770 Posts
I don't have seat covers at the moment, you need to find some that are airbag compatible, we have rubber floor mats and I'm extremely glad of them!
Next on the list is a matt for the cargo area

·
Registered
nissan
310 Posts
I've got the Nissan carpet cargo mat but see now they also do a rubber one, I also run the deep dish rubber mats and glad I do, dash mat is a shevron one from sa auto accessories. Check out eBay can get it all off there

·
Registered
nissan
207 Posts
Hello mate, I have the seat covers and rear cargo rubber mat from this company Custom Made Esteem Velour Seat Covers Nissan Patrol Y62 7 Seater ST-L / Ti Wagon 2/2013-On 3 Rows - Ilana

the seat covers and rear cargo mat work a treat!!

we have the Nissan rubber mats installed from new (the amount of crap they capture is crazy!!)

we also got a genuine cargo barrier for our trips away (it is out most of the time just like the rear cargo mat but when you go away it is a god send for piling up crap in the back :cool:)

I know it is dear but very good quality the seat covers have already saved our rear seats from chocolate and ice-cream and all sorts of other food nasties :idiot:

cheers

squiz

·
Registered
nissan
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that Squizzy.

I found that site last night and was going to ask about them here.

What colour did you get? Do you have any photos of them in good light?? Does the fabric feel plush compared to the original seats??

Happy to pay 400 bucks if they feel nice to sit in!!

·
Registered
nissan
207 Posts
Hey mate when I get home I will get some photos (next week)
Truth be told the rear and second row seats fix really well the front passenger also fits (non electric seat) but the drivers seat not so well due to no access to complete the install but still fits really well
The colour we got was the grey and fits in very well!! And to me are fine and comfortable to sit in

Cheers
Squiz

·
Registered
nissan patrol y62
10 Posts
We have the bushranger floor mats that have a small lip, which seems to catch all the sand, water, dirt. And we have the proform cargo mat that also only has a small lip but seems to be doing the job :)

·
nissan patrol
501 Posts
Had the Michelle Sax template covers test fitted last week, so I would think they will have them out soon
Any updates on the seat covers Spottie

·
Registered
nissan patrol st
103 Posts
I've got the Nissan carpet cargo mat but see now they also do a rubber one, I also run the deep dish rubber mats and glad I do, dash mat is a shevron one from sa auto accessories. Check out eBay can get it all off there
Chasing a dash mat, seemed to not find one on ebay, can you help??? cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts