Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having to sell my June 2010 30td gu its pearl white and as new and standard i've moved to the gold coast and the jobs not paying what i was told so it has to go anybody interested its going for its 10,000k service next week

·
Registered
nissangupatrol
496 Posts
have you listed in the photo sales section, add some pics and im sure one of the members or a mate of a member will take some interest. best of luck with the sale

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Feel for ya mate! What made you take a job not knowing what it paid?

As offyounder said, put it in the forsale part. Plentoy out there looking for a good troll!

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll put some photo's in the for sale part when i take some but the car is as new so not a lot to see thats not on the Nissan site
im so sad to lose my dream car I took the job and now the boss has said he cant pay me what he was offering NOT HAPPY JAN but on a good note the wife's now carrying our second child so she's not going back to work and no overtime means the troll has to go

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Did you sign a contract with pay rates? MAn that sucks big time. I'd be finding another job!

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a spray painter its not really the sort of job were you sign contracts. Ive looked i'm on the gold coast and theres not a lot of work about one place has just let 14 guys go so theres not much work about and some of them have come knocking at the place i'm at so i think if i push it he will say just go and replace me its a **** thing i'm pissed off with it plus the works not how he said it was IE its just a pump them out place and i've just come from Mercedes we moved here for our son as Sydney's not what we wanted for our son

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Yeah mate, That's no good. At risk of sounding patronising though, keep looking; maybe come just a little further up the coast - there's more work arouind brisbane, and the economy isn't as sensitive as the gold coast. I'm sure you've looked into it though.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Why not look at Canada spray painting planes. Also have a look in the Middle East they pay top $ for good painters who can paint and prep in oil based and water base paint on big money motors.

Or contact some oil companys and ask them about painting up the pressure control equipment or units. All be it it all has to be water based now and for that reason were spraying the equipment every six months. Then you could use the patrol to tow trailer with a comp, paint and be a turn key outfit.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Still trying to sell? How's things going mate?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts