Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is gunna seem stupid, but at the risk of it, here i go,,,, not sure how much to put on it, i`m the third owner of it, bought it at 164K now done 220K , 89 mod, 4.2 petrol, converted to pertronix, new tyres (10R15) Maxxis road tyres( not MTR`s anymore ). No dings just a small peice of cancer above the r/h rear arch. That`s it. What else , never been drowned, just a tow car for the van, been on Fraser did that no probs, the guy who had it before me used it to tow the trailer for his cabinet making business when delivering the cabinets to site. the guy before him used this to tow his van and that`s the only time he used it, styed in the shed mostly in between. that`s the story i have been told when i bought it, that`s now the story i am giving here. No smoke, no leaks, pulls like a TB42 in tune should. Uses about 16 -18 Lts / 100 average, with a light foot i have it down to 15lts / 100K. No tears in the seats, 3 rows, good carpet, never been muddied. Just seeing if you guys can give me a bit of help on this one. It `s been a great car, i`m getting out of the larger car in need of a smaller wagon, I have a small caravan, only 1.2T all up and don`t need a car this size anymore. Any comments greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Forgot to add,,,, 5 spd, dual batteries,2 inch Dobinson HD spring lift, gas shocks(monroe), electric trailer brake controller, anderson plug on the back, new exhaust 2 1/4in system with extractors, Waeco fridge connector at the back of the car, aircon, steer, lsd. uhf, full length roof cage with rear roller.

·
Part of the furniture
nissan
4,563 Posts
what do you think it's worth?

IMHO; id put 8k and see what the markets worth, and what people will offer.

put on the add, service history if it's got one, that your open to all serious offers, that your happy for it to be checked over by the RAA/RACQ ect, ect.

·
Registered
nissan
84 Posts
as a reference i just bought a 92 maverick with 170,000km on it one owner with log books. tb4.2 5 speed manual for $5,500. has long range fuel tank, 33's, 2 inch lift, front bar. as you can see below. i found that clean ones were hard to come by, took me 4 months to find this one. i think anything up to 7 grand and it will sell. if its clean like you say it is, it will sell in no time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts