Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

Howdy y'all. I posted this in the Marketplace but I doubt many Aussie's will bite on shipping a roof track across the Pacific.

Anyhow, I purchased a '90 LWB highroof not too long ago and I don't think I will be needing this roof tray. Doesn't fit in my garage with it installed. Shame, because it is very nice!
Quite light, aluminum tray.

SOLD!

I hope I am not hijacking this forum with a FS post but I am not exactly sure where would be a good place to solicit.

Pics below:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not so much interested in the rack (I want a longer one), but if you're gonna be parting with the ladder, I'd be interested for sure.

Cheers.

Muk

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot I had posted this on here. Sold it not too long ago.

Sorry, I'm keeping the ladder; however rickety it may be.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
I forgot I had posted this on here. Sold it not too long ago.

Sorry, I'm keeping the ladder; however rickety it may be.
That rack would look good on Marcin's 80 - especially with the supports promoting Nissan. :p

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already tried to sell him the rack. ;) It was a no go.
He said he would think about it if it had a Toyota logo on the sides.
Paul scooped it up. Just need to get it shipped out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Maybe one day we can hook up so I can take sokme measurements of your ladder. I'd like to get one built, but want it to look 'right' if you KWIM.

Nice ride BTW...keep waving at you, but you only see me one out of every...I dunno...five times...lol

Cheers.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
I already tried to sell him the rack. ;) It was a no go.
He said he would think about it if it had a Toyota logo on the sides.
Paul scooped it up. Just need to get it shipped out.

One more thing for Paul to have shipped east... ;) Paul, you better come out west with a trailer.

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Better yet I will be out with beers!

I still want that ladder....
I was thinking of building one for the other rig. Finally got the mig fixed up and now I need to practice. If Cyrus doesn't sell you his, I could try also building one for you too. It looks pretty simple and I have the one on 91 as a template. You can either paint or powder coat it.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,785 Posts
I was thinking of building one for the other rig. Finally got the mig fixed up and now I need to practice. If Cyrus doesn't sell you his, I could try also building one for you too. It looks pretty simple and I have the one on 91 as a template. You can either paint or powder coat it.
I like that idea. I have not fired my wielder up yet as I am still powering the garage with an extension cord....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts