Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, since installing superior dropped super flex radius arms my steering has become very sensitive!! it feels like its on edge constantly!! for instance the first nite they were installed i had a extrem case of death wobbles!! but with the drop boxes i felt nothing!! it turned out to be panard bush but the prob was there with drop boxes but did not happen then!! has anyone else found that there steering becomes different with arms compared to drop boxes??
thanks tyson

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
you need to check your castor and wheel alignment.

a dramatic change in castor will result in a noticeable toe change on a patrol.

·
Registered
nissan
173 Posts
If you have just purchased the arms new give us a call during B/H and we can swap them for lower lift arms( less caster) it wont matter if you bought them from a 4wd shop or from us.

Other options would be smaller tires, or more lift.
Michael

·
Registered
nissan patrol
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have just purchased the arms new give us a call during B/H and we can swap them for lower lift arms( less caster) it wont matter if you bought them from a 4wd shop or from us.

Other options would be smaller tires, or more lift.
Michael
the lift kit i got is a 5" efs kit and i got the 5" drop arms!! but it is only like this on the original wheels and tyres!! when the 37's are on its fine!! also had a wheel aligment done of recent and all the numbers were good, not perfect but decent!! but will get one again soon to see how they still fair up!! can anyone recommened a good wheel aligment place around the sunbury/ romsey area??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts