Nissan Patrol Y62
149 Posts
is that a TI?
Congratulations Mate ;)

·
Registered
nissan
1,841 Posts
Good work mate. Did you get any feedback as to the specs in terms of exterior changes (bars, grills, lights rims etc).

·
Registered
Nissan
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I made my decision based on Nissan's press release and the other information on the internet none of which made any reference to exterior changes. I guess it will be a bonus if they change rims, lights etc but just as happy with the current exterior. To answer the earlier question the Y62 is in QLD but the same deal was available in Melb.

·
Registered
nissan
569 Posts
Great work.
Good know what state, I'm in darwin. Been told to hang about 2 weeks to work out a deal. Was original hoping for ti L. I like the rear auto door. but with the up dates and and looking at your price i think I'll be quite happy with that.

Joe

·
Registered
nissan
569 Posts
Just a quick note to advise that I have purchased a new s2 y62 for $68.5k drive away any choice of colour
morning.
Hey have you go this in writing?
what i have just been quoted is alot higher plus quite a small selection in colour range..

joe.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Talking about colour choices, does anyone know if Nissan Australia will introduce the beige (or is it tan?) interior for the Series II?

I've seen the Y61 with the light interior and I think that it looks top shelf.

The classic black interior was only offered on the Series I, and whilst it is probably most practical for a 4x4, it just feels too sombre inside. Just about all the press photos of vehicles in the Middle East are the beige interior

The lighter interior just looks more appealing to me.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Call me biased, but that interior will get bloody filthy compared to the dark one!

·
Registered
nissan
932 Posts
Yeah, light coloured interiors look great when they are new but age much faster and are harder to clean. I can't see it being an option in Australia as the demand won't be there.

When I bought my M3 I would have had it with a beige interior (it was painted dark blue) but I looked at a couple second hand and they looked heaps older than they were. Every little crease in the leather stands out, and it looks dirty even when it's clean.

My caddy is all white leather inside and it's nightmare! Not suitable for a daily driver at all (the 33l/100km fuel consumption also makes it expensive transport). She needs a retrim now and the quoted cost is eye watering.

·
Registered
nissan
770 Posts
yeah i'd avoid the white as well, My brothers Xu1 replica has Bone interior and it's impossible to keep clean, I was looking at the qx80 brochure and i really liked the brown leather interior, which was surprising to me but it looked so damn good, the quilted sections were a nice touch too.
still a bit fancy pantsy for me and anybody that's seen how i treat my car would agree lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts