Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have collected over the years: Chilton's Repair and Tune up Guide for Datsun 1961-72 (includes Patrol), Nissan's original Service Manual (issued 1977) and Nissan's Original USA and Canada Dealer Parts Catalog for the L60U and LK60U Series Patrol. I not selling them however, I am open to copying them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would love to get a copy of a chiltons repair/tune up manual for my 66 patrol. Do you have one ??
I cannot seem to locate anything for this truck. Thanx

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,295 Posts
Lockgod has not logged in since 2009 so he is extremely unlikely to see your post. I suggest you send him a Private Message and then send a Friend Request which will cause the forum to send an email to his last known email address. I don't think your chances of a response are good but that is the best you can do.

I would also ask a mod to alter your user name as the web crawlers will harvest it and start sending you spam.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
Ok thanks. I’m pretty much green on these types of sites. Do u know where else I could get a service manual?
Sorry mate no I don't, I saw your post and googled the manual and there it was. Maybe someone else does.

·
Registered
Nissan
56 Posts
Sorry Mod, This is probably a better reply to the original poster.

I have a full pdf of - SERVICE MANUAL NISSAN PATROL MODEL 60 SERIES from Nissan motor company Japan. 1960. I don't know if I can post it to this site for all to have when they want it, or if that's not the case with a limited membership, then you can pm me your email and i can email it to you when i am outta hospital at the end of this week.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
Sorry Mod, This is probably a better reply to the original poster.

I have a full pdf of - SERVICE MANUAL NISSAN PATROL MODEL 60 SERIES from Nissan motor company Japan. 1960. I don't know if I can post it to this site for all to have when they want it, or if that's not the case with a limited membership, then you can pm me your email and i can email it to you when i am outta hospital at the end of this week.
If you care to send it to me I can upload it to my storage site and link it here (I have a number of forum docs stored there), if you can't PM it to me let me know and I'll give you my email address.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
Whats ur email mate, i don't know how else to attach file's on this site
I'll PM it to you, we don't encourage people putting email address's etc on open forum.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts

·
Registered
1960 Nissan Patrol G60
9 Posts
I have collected over the years: Chilton's Repair and Tune up Guide for Datsun 1961-72 (includes Patrol), Nissan's original Service Manual (issued 1977) and Nissan's Original USA and Canada Dealer Parts Catalog for the L60U and LK60U Series Patrol. I not selling them however, I am open to copying them.
O am interested in a User and service manual for the Nissan Patrol G60.
Hope you still have some available?.
Best regards,
Juan

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,221 Posts
O am interested in a User and service manual for the Nissan Patrol G60.
Hope you still have some available?.
Best regards,
Juan
Let me go through my listing of manuals, I had to change my storage site a few months ago and it may not have gone up if I still have it. Give me a day or so, got a lot on at the moment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts