Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
I would like to here the conversation of abbott with creighton and then the following channel 7 interview where he was apparently pulled out of context.

Otherwise its just more sensationalist crap. Move along....Abbot is a doosh anyway. We already knew that lol

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
With all due respect to the soldier who died in the event and all those who have died in the past and will die in the future...**** does happen. Noone plans to die like that. It is not right that wars should be had and lives lost in these ways but that is what you sign up to when you become a soldier. Its not like it is sprung at you, a surprise.

To be fair the soldiers he was talking to at the time maybe preferred he speak like a real person rather than Julia or Kevin who'd rattle off something ridiculous which meant nothing????

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol Tony Abbott what a farking muppet, that footage is funny as. 24 seconds of nodding ye onya ****head

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
lol Tony Abbott what a farking muppet, that footage is funny as. 24 seconds of nodding ye onya ****head
Yes because I'm sure as a computer technician you've probably never been in a situation where you've had to bite your tongue and just not say anything when someone is baiting you into saying something you can't take back. :rolleyes:

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha! only every day. Doesn't make this any less funny

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It reminds me of Howards wobble twitch during the debate tbh, laughed my ass off then too.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
And I suppose you're also god's gift to interviews, debates and public speaking?

One thing I hate the most is politicans who get voted in because they present well. I don't give a **** how they communicate, I give a **** about how good they are at their job.

I'm surprised you're not a greens supporter seeing as you only seem interested only in the fluff and not the substance.

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
In war/conflict, shyte happens. Only the Left and the MSM thinks that it doesn't. Anyone thinks anything else and they're total coke heads.

Cheers

Ray

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
It reminds me of Howards wobble twitch during the debate tbh, laughed my ass off then too.
I'm surprised that you're on a 4WD forum and not a Prious one. You certainly come across as a Leftist hand stroker.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
He was visibly checking himself in not punching the clowns head in, that is, after so mortified and shocked that anyone should attempt to so blatantly accuse him of such behaviour.

Notice the soldiers around him, what were they doing?. Agreeing with Abott.

Put yourself in his shoes and I think youd find them very oversized.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Free country - i can laugh if i find it funny.

Cry me a river fellas

·
Registered
nissan 2005 GU st-t wagon
66 Posts
not wrong, that idiot is a muppet, shakin his head like he had parkinsons!!

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Careful ant, you might upset the masses. Its frowned upon here you know.

·
nissan
19,131 Posts
I think Tonka with his big fcuking TONKA tag should go back to his cruiser. What a clueless kock.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,025 Posts
I'm no fan of Abbotts (can't stand him actually). I used to do Ministerial support and Abbott was one of the Ministers that I had to support.

As far as this is concerned, IMO Reilly was the diquehead and I am in sympathy with Abbott. Reilly was just making fast change - his behaviour is beneath contemp.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ray, funny how that other thread you started has gone all quiet, now that it has been reported that the majority of Australians want to support the levy introduced by the ranga.

end rant?

fark me fellas lighten up, im entitled to my opinion too you know. if it was a liberal forum you should have just said so.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts