Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW AVAILABLE!!

We have PATROL4X4.COM shirts caps and can coolers now for sale.

Shirts: $25ea Caps: $10ea Coolers: $5ea

Postage Costs depend on what needs to be posted, usually either $5 or $10.
For Pick Up Option (Caboolture, Qld) no postage cost required.

Shirt sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL. Children's sizes are available on request also. Caps are 1 size fits most - adjustable, good quality brushed cotton. Coolers are flat with velcro.

PM me with choices and details etc :D

At present we also have a limited number of "Patrol Forum Meetup 2010" stickers left. PM us for more details. :D

Cheers…….Sim…. J…….

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Running out....

Hey everyone

Time is running out to get your family and friends to order you a PATROL 4X4 cap, cooler or shirt for christmas!!

Also, only a couple of STICKERS - Patrol Forum Meetup - left to be sold.

Coolers are getting low, limited numbers left for this year.

PM us for more details if needed, or for any orders.

Cheers......Sim & Missus Sim

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOW AVAILABLE!!

We have PATROL4X4.COM shirts caps and can coolers now for sale.

Shirts: $25ea Caps: $10ea Coolers: $5ea

Postage Costs depend on what needs to be posted, usually either $5 or $10.
For Pick Up Option (Caboolture, Qld) no postage cost required.

Shirt sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL. Children's sizes are available on request also. Caps are 1 size fits most - adjustable, good quality brushed cotton. Coolers are flat with velcro.

PM me with choices and details etc :grin:

At present we also have a limited number of "Patrol Forum Meetup 2010" stickers left. PM us for more details. :grin:

Cheers…….Sim…. J…….
Attached Images

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,655 Posts
Sim did you end up looking at getting those patrol4x4 male g-strings we spoke about? I know yom, g60, itsa, jacket and biggq were keen and I'm not sure but I believe ethan was after a camo one? An approx price would be useful aswell.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,670 Posts
I got a few shirts, caps and coolers yesterday. The quality is fantastic. Great fit aswell. Thanks Sim. Oh yeah, you went and done it with rum mate. I am sooo keen get some. I can still taste it.
Cheers
Troy

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Id like to see a tactical g string!
This would be like on Tranformers 2 when the guy takes pants off and wearing a g with S7 on the front,

Could imagine, someone diving in to winch out the Stuck Toyota with PATROL4X4 Toyota recovery unit on the front

·
Registered
Nissan
1,670 Posts
This would be like on Tranformers 2 when the guy takes pants off and wearing a g with S7 on the front,

Could imagine, someone diving in to winch out the Stuck Toyota with PATROL4X4 Toyota recovery unit on the front
Bwhahaha
Do you want a pair Shane? That would be gold

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.