Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
It wont last long, some 400 stone leso with tits for elbows, more dints in its thighs than a fleet of taxi's will complain they are 'exploiting' the girls that are employed, earning good money and are quite happy to be employed and earning money.. damn exploited..

·
Banned
nissan
117 Posts
It wont last long, some 400 stone leso with tits for elbows, more dints in its thighs than a fleet of taxi's will complain they are 'exploiting' the girls that are employed, earning good money and are quite happy to be employed and earning money.. damn exploited..
OR they will complain that the store owners are sexist, chauvenists by only hiring thin good looking women...And to save face they will start employing those "400 stone lessos with tits for elbows and more dints in their thighs then a fleet of taxis". Better get ya haircut quick LOL

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
OR they will complain that the store owners are sexist, chauvenists by only hiring thin good looking women...And to save face they will start employing those "400 stone lessos with tits for elbows and more dints in their thighs then a fleet of taxis". Better get ya haircut quick LOL
I'd cut it with petrol and a match before i let that "400 stone lessos with tits for elbows and more dints in their thighs then a fleet of taxis" near me.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,634 Posts
Unfortunantly it will end up getting closed down.
Just like Brisbane's topless carwash.

·
Registered
nissan
1,730 Posts
What a load of BS, patent the idea etc...Probably 10yrs ago or longer, there was a topless hairdressers near Marion. Didn't last long and don't know why it closed - perhaps haircuts were too expensive, or perhaps the 'merchandise' got a bit more attention than they anticipated - you know, all those OHSW issues lol?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts