Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there is another thread like this but oh well

throw up some vids of you and your rig climbing things, here are a couple of me and the Oilrig

Heres us just getting up a big dune,a run up in 4th low flat stick was required to overcome the lack of power :)

death dune video by mrtorino351 - Photobucket

Another run up, trying to get up a hill in Wattelup.

run up video by mrtorino351 - Photobucket

Another hill in wattelup, dies in the ass at the top where there is a bit of limestone to bite up on, 2nd low but no time to hit 1st and keep momentum up. dont mind my mate getting excited while commentating :) he doesnt get out much

DSCF1756.mp4 video by mrtorino351 - Photobucket

and heres my mate Danger getting in on the action,would of made it up if he crawled up in 1st from where it stopped

DSCF1940.mp4 video by mrtorino351 - Photobucket

I have alot more but they are all in HD and will take ages to upload. ill see if i can do it at work :)

post up some fun times you have had

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahah who was that??? me and rusty bus nearly did the same thing in lanno. one of the biggest dunes near the main entrance to lanno,we were going up dunes on a a anlge then going down the same way. we did it on this massive 1, when we turned and started going down we realized we were going to fast and at the bottom it wasnt a smooth departure and there were rocks at the bottom. so we are both flying down the dune trying to wash off speed, i was pretty much sliding sideways at 30ks down this dune lifting wheels. and rusty is even more sideways in his lifted SWB nearly tipping over

with some skills and luck we managed not to roll it and burst into flames. im thinking of going to Lanno again soon once i fix my snapped leaf spring, are you interested in that GUIV???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts