·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
lol it may make the throttle feel a bit more responsive at take off/low rpm, but other than that, a hair-dryer of this type will restrict the airflow above 3000rpm lol

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
he grammar real good, my head hurts.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
241 Posts
"Hi everyone, up for sale my Forceflow Supercharger. It helps the engine of your car to give more air pressure to make your car more faster and it is a true fuel consumption specially when you had an old car, it will drop your clock atleast one line of your tachometer reading when you start up your engine. meaning, your use of fuel will lessen about 50% of your petrol for everyday use. This will fits all of the car models. this work in immaculate condition and I've been used this for a month since my car been sold. For enquiries please don't hesitate to contact me on"

Grammar, What's wrong with his grammar? :p:p
Love the 50% fuel claim :rolleyes:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,841 Posts
Sad thing is, we are spending more money on dreaded climate change than getting basic spelling, reading and comprehension to an acceptable standard in our schools.

To answer the original question, get it or sure. Your mum will be the hero and crowd favourite at Calder and willobank on fridays nights...

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Bwahahahaha! you wonder must that if thing this like works actually you may be fitter to it one hyclone with induction systems of HHO.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
thanks guys,i just offered him $50 for it,i hope he accepts.
That would want to come with fitting, and a free tank of avgas for $50!

·
Banned
nissan
117 Posts
You will need a balance wrist band & a Peter Brock special Polariser in order for it to work at it's utmost best...How about just getting her a "My family" sticker or perhaps some fluffy dice and a set of 8ball tyre valve caps???

Nah go all out and get her some neon lights, I am sure she would love them...

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
Sorry, but its a waste of $50.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
agree... just give her the $50

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,229 Posts
$50 will run a corolla for a month! You'ld be better off investing in a PVC snorkel to get the air ram down the throat of the beast :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
50% better fuel economy, hell buy it,
on a corolla, $50 will be 3 months of fuel
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats what i was thinking, plus the extra power will come in handy if she needs it. it goes pretty hard as it is so id imagine it would be pretty fun after i put it on. still no reply from him, ill let yas know the outcome

·
Registered
247 Posts
thats what i was thinking, plus the extra power will come in handy if she needs it. it goes pretty hard as it is so id imagine it would be pretty fun after i put it on. still no reply from him, ill let yas know the outcome
They are taking the pi$$ out of you buddy.....
Don't bother with that silly hair dryer me thinks.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,227 Posts
Have a think about it mate, where is the energy coming from... the pissy little wire in the kit would barely run a tyre compressor. Real electric superchargers have cable the size of pinky going to electric motors bigger than the starter motor on your patrol, also expect to pay way more than the value of corrolla on one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts