Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,305 Posts
photo of my patrol before respray, should flex better now it has better front springs and longer shockies

I have another photo somewhere but can't find it, shows wicked flex in that pick.

·
nissan
7,305 Posts
standard front springs reset , 2" rear springs i think
falcon ute shockies and commodore wagon shockies as they are longer then standard patrol shockies.
Sway bar removed
and 2"body lift
mine should be better now but have not had it out yet have new front springs and shockies ready to go in. It rides heaps better now with new springs in front.

·
nissan
7,305 Posts
ok heres a few of the updated patrol. still have a few finishing touches left just to jazz her up. flex is ok, iin these pics but i have some new shockies to go under her which will help.

·
nissan
7,305 Posts
wish i had coils,
are those old pics of your rig
or have u finally finished it ???

nah finally finished it well kinda off there are a few more things to finish of but after there rear main disaster i really lost intrest, in all the little finishing touches but now i can drive it, i have found some motavation just need some extra cash to throw at it.

still have to reaspray the rear flares after i finally chased some up so thery will be all matching, and finish the interior off and do the exhaust and long range tank in.

then she should be done.

·
nissan
7,305 Posts
Old mate lives in the States :driving:
Have another read shagga :D

Yeah yeah smart ASS:D

Hey wicked the trucks looking good, now.

Is it your truck, Thats rolling on its lid At tough truck in the lastest 4wd action mag???
and RMP&O is green and has heaps more travel then wicked's, not that his is bad

·
nissan
7,305 Posts
they look like they limit the flex, maybe not . But b looking at it buy the time the rubber bush gets squashed right of it would effectively stop the axle from moving of higher, Or am I looking at it wrong????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts