Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This has probably been done before a few times but I thought we could share some photos of our 4wd on the tracks or at home looking good after a wash. I thought we could start a completely new thread. Even pics of mods u guys have done to give us all some ideas on stuff we can do to make our mk/mq patrols better

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol
63 Posts
Just brought mine home after getting rid of some rust, giving her a new paint job and a fresh looking interior, got a bit more to go as far as the interior goes and I'll be looking at putting in a 2" lift and some 33" - 35" muds on soon too.

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,293 Posts
one of the 1st pics of my patrol when I got it , mods here where roof rack drive lights and 33's with flares removed to clear 33's, looks like it had a body lift too. I really hope I can find some early pic when I very 1st got it.

Early days bit of a night run.

fresh paint and 33's

bit later with 35's

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,049 Posts
One of the more recent pics, just before I washed it.

·
Registered
Have owned most, MQ, MK, GQ/TB, GQ/TD, GU/ZD and now finally GU TD42Ti
3,308 Posts
randomly found this picture of my old MK... Ahh them good old times, brings back memories :)

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
229 Posts
First time trying to post pics so go easy on me if I screwed up:withstup: mk shorty, as she sits now with stock suspension and 31's got 2 in rockcrawler front leafs on the way tho! Cant afford the rears yet -,-
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 20 of 67 Posts